Rediscovered- A V1/V2 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnightchi

Reaction score
A few days ago when I was cleaning my room, I happened to stumble upon my old Tamagotchis, so I decided to start them back up again for nostalgia's sake. I have four tamas (2 V1s and 2 V2s) but I was only able to scrounge up batteries for two of them, so I started up a V1 (light pink) and a V2 (light blue with flowers).

When I started them up I found that the V1 had a male Marutchi named Gill, while the V2 had a female UFOtchi named Vivi. Gill was 1 year old and Vivi was 3. They both had four faces with each other, so I guess I was planning on mating them. I couldn't remember anything about how I was taking care of them before, so I cared for them both the way I would to try to go for a good character- checking on their happy/hungry every 15 minutes, leaving the sound on so I could respond to discipline calls right away, only feeding snacks when the tama couldn't play a game, and putting the tama to sleep instead of pausing it.

Later that evening, Gill evolved into a Hinotamatchi... I guess I hadn't taken good care of him before I stopped playing. I don't quite remember if it was that evening or the next morning, but Vivi also evolved into a Pochitchi. That day I also found another battery, so I started up my other V2 (dark pink with flowers). On it was a female Oniontchi named Sarah that was 0 years old. The rest of that day was pretty uneventful; I just took care of the three tamas the way I described above.

Not a lot of stuff ended up happening yesterday because we were at an amusement park for most of the day. On the way there Sarah evolved into a Kuchipatchi, one of my favorites! Unfortunately, not long after that her battery died because my brother wanted to see them connect and there wasn't quite enough power in the tama to do it. I reset her but the battery died again so I just left her. I put the tamas to sleep for the entire time we were at the amusement park. Unfortunately, the time we got back it was too dark to see in the car so I had to keep them sleeping, and when we got back home it was already time for them to go to sleep anyways.

This morning as soon as he woke up Gill evolved into a Mametchi! I'm glad that I managed to get a really good character from an unhealthy teen, especially since I had no clue how he was taken care of previously. With two adult tamagotchis and one with dead batteries, not a lot happened today other than basic caretaking. The matchmaker came for Vivi today at 3:00, which I did not see coming at all because she was only 5 years old. I declined her offer since I want to mate her with Gill, and I paused her so that he could catch up. Then I decided to swap Gill and Vivi's batteries, since Vivi has a stronger battery... but as soon as I put Gill's battery in Vivi it died. Oh well, I wasn't planning on using her for a while anwyays. XD Now Gill is just hanging out with me, not doing much of anything since Mametchi aren't exactly needy. I will go get new batteries ASAP so I can play with the other tamas!

Tamagotchi Status:

Light Pink V1:

Name: Gill

Species: Mametchi :mametchi:

Previous Stages: Marutchi, Hinotamatchi

Training: Full

Generation: 45

Transparent Orange V1:

Apparently there's a female Marutchi named Erica on here; I only know this from looking in Gill's friend list.

Light Blue V2:

Name: Vivi

Species: Pochitchi :pochitchi:

Previous Stages: Uknown Child, UFOtchi

Generation: Don't remember, can't check

Dark Pink V2:

Name: Sarah

Species: Kuchipatchi :lol:

Previous Stages: Uknown Child, Oniontchi

Last edited by a moderator:
Not much has changed since yesterday. Gill isn't old enough to mate yet and still doesn't need a lot of care. Mom is going to the store on Thursday and I will tell her to pick up batteries then.

Tamagotchi Status:

Light Pink V1:

Transparent Orange V1:

Apparently there's a female Marutchi named Erica on here; I only know this from looking in Gill's friend list.

Light Blue V2:

Dark Pink V2:

Again, nothing much happened today. I brought Gill to school to show my friends and they all thought he was really cute. Hopefully I can get them to get tamas of their own some day! Still waiting for matchmaker and batteries.

Tamagotchi Status:

Light Pink V1:

Transparent Orange V1:

Light Blue V2:

Dark Pink V2:

Exciting news, everyone! Not only did I finally get batteries today, but I connected Gill and Vivi as soon as I started her up again and they mated and had twin boys! I didn't think Gill would be ready yet 'cause he's only 5 years old and the matchmaker didn't come at 3:00, but he was anyways :) must have been because Vivi was old enough.

As far as my plans for the new boys go, I'm going to go for a Mimitchi on the V1 because he's one of my favorites. On the V2, though, I'm going to try a new care plan: I will check on the tama every 30 minutes, and that's basically it XD. I won't leave the sound on to respond to discipline, I'll just take care of it when the 30 minute mark comes, and I'll see what kind of character that gets me. Of course I'll make an exception for the baby stage, 'cause those little guys are just so needy that 30 minutes is too long.

Now... I have absolutely no clue what to name the two of them, so I'll leave that up to you guys! PM me your choice of names for them and I'll randomly pick two of them. Remember, they're both boys so pick boy names! If nobody sends in names I'll just pick two out of a book of baby names.

Now unfortunately, Mom only bought two batteries, so I couldn't restart my other V1... she'll have to wait until next week. That's kind of a shame, really, 'cause she could have been a mate for one of the boys... hopefully Sarah will have a girl so I can mate them.

Tamagotchi Status:

Light Pink V1:

Transparent Orange V1:

Light Blue V2:

Generation: 17

Dark Pink V2:

Generation: 13

Sorry for not updating for a few days, I forgot. XD oops. Well, on the 6th Gill and Vivi left me with their children. The pink V1's name is Bruno and the blue V2 is Josef. They evolved into a Kinakomatchi and a Kuribotchi respectively, and then went right to sleep because it was after 8:00.

Yesterday was pretty much just taking care of the toddlers and Sarah all day. Unfortunately, I did miss one training call on Bruno because I clicked through the menu too fast and hit the wrong one, so he is behind by one point. I'm not too worried about it though, you get more than enough chances to fill the bar. ^^

This morning Bruno evolved into a Young Mimitchi and Josef evolved into a Hinatchi. The matchmaker should come to Sarah today, and I'm going to accept and hopefully get a female to mate with one of the boys. If not, oh well. XD

Tamagotchi Status:

Light Pink V1:

Name: Bruno

Species: Young Mimitchi :unsure:

Previous Stages: Kinakomatchi

Training: 4/9

Generation: 46

Parents: Female Pochitchi (blue V2) and Male Mametchi (pink V1)

Status: Going for Mimitchi (checking on him every 15 minutes and responding to training right away)

Transparent Orange V1:

Apparently there's a female Marutchi named Erica on here; I only know this from looking in friend lists.

Light Blue V2:

Name: Josef

Species: Hinatchi (no pic >.<)

Previous Stages: Kuribotchi

Training: 5/9

Generation: 18

Parents: Female Pochitchi (blue V2) and Male Mametchi (pink V1)

Status: Trying a new care plan and seeing what it gets me (checking on him every 30 minutes and responding to training right away)

Dark Pink V2:

Training: 9/9

Generation: 13

Parents: Uknown

(Edited due to a typo)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back again XD not too much is going on. The matchmaker came to Sarah with a Hiratchi, and they had a ShiroPetitchi, who I named Larua and am taking care of right now. I will post when she evolves in about 45 minutes. The other two are still teenagers, but they should turn soon. (for some reason they are 4 years old even though they usually evolve at 3 for me...)

Tamagotchi Status:

Light Pink V1:

Parents: Female Pochitchi :pochitchi: (blue V2) and Male Mametchi :mametchi: (pink V1)

Status: Going for Mimitchi (checking on him every 15 minutes and responding to training right away)

Transparent Orange V1:

Apparently there's a female Marutchi named Erica on here; I only know this from looking in friend lists.

Light Blue V2:

Species: Hinatchi

Previous Stages: Kuribotchi :kuribotchi:

Parents: Female Pochitchi :pochitchi: (blue V2) and Male Mametchi :mametchi: (pink V1)

Status: Trying a new care plan and seeing what it gets me (checking on him every 30 minutes and responding to training right away)

Dark Pink V2:

Name: Laura

Species: ShiroPetitchi

Previous Stages: none

Training: 0/9

Generation: 14

Parents: Female Kuchipatchi :wub: (pink V2), Male Hiratchi (matchmaker)

Just posting to say that Laura evolved into a Hitodetchi, and the teens STILL haven't evolved for some reason. If they don't evolve tomorrow... well... then I guess my tamas are broken somehow. Let's hope that they aren't!

Tamagotchi Status:

Light Pink V1:

Transparent Orange V1:

Light Blue V2:

Species: Hinatchi

Previous Stages: Kuribotchi :kuribotchi:

Dark Pink V2:

Species: Hitodetchi :hitodetchi:

Training: 0/9

The teens just evolved! Bruno is now a Mimitchi, and Josef is a MaruMimitchi!! My favorite Tama ever! I was trying to get a lower level chara like Memetchi with my care plan, but MaruMimitchi is good too. I think I'm going to breed Josef with Laura when she's old enough, and have Bruno mate with whatever the matchmaker brings.

Tamagotchi Status:

Light Pink V1:

Species: Mimitchi :mimitchi:

Previous Stages: Kinakomatchi, Young Mimitchi <_<

Transparent Orange V1:

Light Blue V2:

Species: MaruMimitchi :marumimitchi:

Previous Stages: Kuribotchi :kuribotchi: , Hinatchi

Dark Pink V2:

Species: Hitodetchi :hitodetchi:

Training: 1/9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back