Battery and random Issues

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meccasa

Reaction score
This is new for me and my tamagotchis...my v3 has started to suddenly have a battery problem, and drain batteries like if it's nothing. It hasn't done this before, but recently this has become a big problem. And my v4.5 seems to have a problem with blanking out...like I will leave it alone, undisturbed, and suddenly, it's blanked out, the screen is blank, and then a little while it'll come back to normal. The battery doesnt die with this one, but this glitch is annoying? Any tips or ideas on what could be happening?

I've heard of Tamas with battery drainage glitches. It could be that.

The battery drainage problem is present on my Version 4.5; you see, on the Japanese connections (e.g. UraTama) you can change the contrast BUT on the English counterparts, you cannot (the contrast feature wasn't added on English Tamagotchis until Version 5). Thus, some Tamagotchis were made with really dark screens and the dark contrast is what causes the Tamagotchi to drain the battery within a day.

Unfortunately I do not know how to fix it. :mellow: It is probably impossible...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back