V6 glitch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamacass

Reaction score
well, I was around the house this morning and my V6 had called for ages. When I pressed a button, it started doing an angry face with a bad end jingle. It's still doing the angry face. Does anybody know what's wrong with it? Is it a glitch?

-Tamacass

I don't think this is a glitch. It's probably getting mad at you and trying to leave. If you're unable to do anything at all, you may want to press the reset button and select "download" in order to try and help your Tama.

If you're able to press buttons right now, then open the stats screen and find out what your Tamagotchi needs. It might have very low happiness or be very hungry. If so, feed it and play some music games.

In the future, if it is calling for attention, you might want to give it what it needs earlier on.

Some questions to make the question a little clearer: How old is your Tamagotchi? What character is it? Have you fed it recently?

Once it leaves, you can press A + C together to raise another egg and get to keep all of your old stuff.

Ra,

Yes, my V6 sadly left me. I've started again, so don't expect to see my old friends on my log anytime soon.

-Tamacass

I think I had this problem a while back but it was letting me use the buttons, so I went onto the thing with the speech bubble and pressed time out and it went back to normal! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back