no sound :(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jennchi

Reaction score
i dont know if this counts but.... i recently got my pocket pikachu 2 from the mail, when i put the battery in everything was working fine except there was no sound :( i went to settings to turn it on but it still doesnt work T_T i was lookig forward to using the alarm feature too D:

If your comfortable taking it apart you could try to fix the sound. But you need to be careful. You could break it. Personally, I have had no luck in fixing my virtual pet's sound. But hopefully you will! (If you want to try).

im trying to unscrew it but i think the screws are on to tight... it chipped my screw driver O_O

would the oil trick also work with baby oil or conditioner (for your hair)?

Last edited by a moderator:
the speaker is broken, no point in opening it up unless you know how to replace a speaker.

I suggest contacting the seller and letting them know that it isnt working 100% and get a refund.

would it be possible to replace it with a tamagotchi speaker?

also the seller is charliefby on ebay and they do not accept returns

The should take refunds on faulty good and if not open a dispute with ebay, but try to contact them first. No returns is usually for if people decide they don't like something, faulty is a whole different matter and returns should be accepted.

I have used tamagotchi speakers on other vpets before. They're the same technology, so it will work. The only ones which won't work are the "speaking" pets, like the later model Giga Pets which would meow and ribbit and stuff. But the regular ones will work just fine. If you don't know how to solder, you could perhaps ask your parents. They sell soldering kits in places like WalMart. Best of luck!

Ra,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back