Me & My Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
One mysterious day in TamaTalk Town, where all Tamagotchi fans live together in harmony, the Tamagotchi fans are just minding their own business when... SURPRISE! A Tamagotchi character jumps out of your Tamagotchi and into the real world! It's happening all over TamaTalk Town and soon everyone has a Tamagotchi companion to share adventures with.

So basically in this role play, you play as yourself and one Tamagotchi character. After that, you and your Tamagotchi can do all sorts of cool stuff and interact with others. I would like this RP to be more...sensible; funny things can happen, but no random nonsense like purple dolphins appearing out of nowhere and jumping over the moon. Also the role play doesn't have to focus entirely on the Tamagotchis. The Tamagotchi characters have the ability to go in and out of their little electronic homes so, if you aren't really into Tamagotchis anymore, you can still join and be a resident of TamaTalk town as long as your Tamagotchi partner plays some part in the RP.

If you would like to join this RP, post in the OOC topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
EMF was just minding her own business in her house in TamaTalk Town when all of a sudden her Tama-Go glowed with a mysterious light. "What the didk?!" she exclaimed, and soon afterwards, Mametchi popped right out of the screen of the Tama-Go. EMF immediately screamed in joy and hugged him. "MAMETCHIIIII!"
"AAAAAH! Shtop it, pls!" protested Mametchi.

EMF carried him outside and walked down TamaChat Street, wondering if anyone else had experienced the same thing she had...

Mametchi knew, of course. He and his fellow Tamagotchis were sick of being trapped inside dumb plastic toys. He and the Tamagotchis would TAKE OVER TAMATALK TOWN! eat real candy and play with real toys!

It was just another day for Ruthie, which meant lazing around on the floor and making sure her tamagotchi was in perfect condition. She glanced at her tamagotchi, hearing it's beeping, and it suddenly started glowing. "Huh!?" She exclaimed in confusion. Soon afterwards she saw a pair of white, round ears poking out of the tamagotchi, followed by some fuschia ribbons, and then..."I'M TIRED OF BEING STUCK IN THIS TINY THING!! IT'S TIME TO GIVE THIS WORLD THE CUTE IDOL IT DESERVES!!" Madonnatchi leaped outward and began to race outside. Ruthie was in shock, "H-Hey wait a minute!!!!" and followed Madonnatchi outside. Ruthie saw EMF on TamaChat Street, but she wasn't alone, she had Mametchi with her. "I see I wasn't the only one.." Ruthie mused looking over at Madonnatchi. "I have NO idea what's going on..but this is really cool!" ((LOOL this is gonna be my first rp on here! this is gonna be fun!))

"Yes, it is so wonderful YAAAAAAY!" EMF said to Ruthie. "Anyway, nice to meet you!"

"Madonnatchi, you are so pretty!" said Mametchi. "But I kinda like Himespetchi better...I wonder where she is.

"Let's go to the TamaTalk Market and buy some cute clothes!" suggested EMF. "Then we can dress our Tamagotchis up in them."

Lily had just come back from school. Its 3:30. Her Black Tama-Go starts beeping, then glows red. "what in the world is going on!?" Lily says. In a few mins, Chamametchi's head pops out. "where am I?," askes Chamametchi. "here, obvious." Lily says, then picks chamamechi up so she can get some fresh air.

(Sorry for not updating :( ) Tamastar jsut came back from school and recently got a iD L princess version and decided to play with it but it starts to act crazy as if it's have been dropped in water and pink smoke starts to appear and Himespetchi appears "Whoa hey hey hey! WHERE IS MAMETCHI DID YOU-" she said very upsetly...... (uh i'm in a hurry i'll edit this soon.

"I DON'T WANNA DRESS UP IN CLOTHES!" Mametchi exclaimed, running away from EMF. EMF chased after him until she tripped over and fell on the concrete. While she was unconscious, Mametchi went to find his Tamagotchi friends. Soon EMF woke up and went looking for Mametchi again. She saw Tamastar and said, "This may be a weird question, but did you see Mametchi around here earlier?"

"EMF sorry but I've seen any Mametchi's yet or-or uh um HIMESPETCHI'S! yet if that's what your talking about" I said silly but in a odd voice. "But if I see any i'll tell you whoops gotta go!". Tamastar wondered what EMF has said of any Mametchi's but she thought of Himespetchi and maybe she had the same tamagotchi problem but she tired be chill when she wasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back