Halloween group hatch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamacass

Reaction score
hello Tamatalkers!

I was wondering, since Halloween is a special occasion, why not do a group hatch on the night? Any tama can be hatched!

Date: 31st of October

day: Thursday, Halloween night

time: 7:00 PM

I will be on my school sleepover that night but I will still hatch my tamagotchi!

-Tamacass

Last edited by a moderator:
oh my goodness, I am soo apart of this hun! im going to run my orange TMGC+C for this if that's ok, hopefully itll come in the mail in time for it ^.^ I was thinking about starting a Halloween hatch myself haha but hadn't had the time. so im super excited to do this <3

Its a bit early to post a topic for Halloween, but anyway, I'll join with any tama I'm running then :p

I will join too probably with a colour tama as the halloween stuff is cute, I will only run for a generation or two though

Ooh, I think I'll probably join this one! I love Halloween. I'll have to think about which one I want to run. Possibly my Angel.

*Edited because I just realized I have all the Halloween stuff downloaded on my iDL... Hmm. That would be a fun option too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I may join bye count me as Maybe cause I may come late from trick or teating Yes I wrote it wrong and i'm childish a- anywho I may join.

i'm thinking about resetting my v3 for this or not :p maybe i'll reset it on halloween night :D

ps: i dont live in the US but time zone wont affect me :)

Dont worry about different time zones! :) just comfirm when your ready and you have chosen your tama. I will start the log when everybody is ready.

Hhmm first I must find my battery but then again I do want to trick or treat I also i'll replie back when I find my battery also yeah

Ok people! It's fine if you want to go trick or treating. The reason why I set it at 7:00 o clock is that it's dark and stuff. I will be on my school sleepover so it's not that different! ^_^

Going to hatch early for trick or treating, but I'm in! Tama-go should be ready by then. I'll pause as soon as the parents leave.

CAUTION: I AM TERRIBLE AT LOGS, GROUP HATCHINGS, AND OTHERWISE!

Nice!

Entries for the Halloween group hatch will close on the 20/10/2013.

Be sure to join! :)

-Tamacass

Why does It close on the 20th? It's really early and latecomers may come and they won't be able to join,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back