...and why is Tamagotchi L.I.F.E. promoting 1D's Failure movie?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was posted on September 11 on their Facebook page. I literally guffawed:

"You’ve worked hard for that Beach-day body! Maintain your summer look, going into the fall, with these quick and healthy snack recipes."

That depends. Should my Tamagotchi care? lol

No Tamagotchi's don't care xD

"You’ve worked hard for that Beach-day body! Maintain your summer look, going into the fall, with these quick and healthy snack recipes."

**chokes on apple**

T a m a g o t c h i L . I . F . E . p l s .

I guess they're TRYING to get Tamagotchi popular by linking it to unrelated famous nonsense. Failure on their part. . _ l

Seems like there's no "Tamagotchi" bit from Tamagotchi L.I.F.E, apart from the title.

Yet, they could be getting money from this particular "advert".

Seriously, they put a capital B at the beginning of beach? They obviously worked too hard for a "beach-day body" and not hard enough to learn how to write properly. :p

One Direction adverts and "healthy" food recipes shouldn't be on a site that's meant to be about Tamagotchi. The "Tamagotchi" thing is really just a label to get teenage girls or young women interested in their non-Tamagotchi products.

Lol, I wasn't even looking at the spelling because the sentence itself is so ludicrous.

*Facepalms* Flare put it the best. Bandai America at least tried to do stuff right when marketing the Tamagotchi line. Sync Beatz's methods are definitely not the right way to do this.

At this point, the only reason Bandai America even remotely has my support is because of their upcoming Digimon Fusion toyline. Other than that... :angry:

Oh God, the stupid, it burns! What does any of this garbage have to do with Tamagotchi? How does this promote Tamagotchi in any way? Bandai America needs to pull the license from these fools and find someone who will actually promote TAMAGOTCHI, not fashion and crappy movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back