An ID-L and Tamagotchi P's Log.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

repeat_offender

Reaction score
Yes, I'm back again :) I'm very excited to say that I am ordering a Tamagotchi P's very very soon, and will be logging about it here!

But until it is in my hands, I will be logging my tamagotchi ID-L, which I've logged before.

These are my old logs:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/174406-tamagotchi-v45-log/

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/181185-i-wish-my-username-wasnt-repeat-offender-but-heres-repeat-offenders-log/

15xlf2h.jpg

Now let's get started.

2e5qt0w.jpg
1zvq1b6.jpg

Last night I reset my ID-L, and got a girl Choribotchi :) Who evolved into a Kingyobotchi right before bed.

2v3kguu.jpg

Kingyobotchi and I played some games today and bought all of her cleaning supplies and some seeds :)

Uneventful, but enough to get the log started!

Thanks for reading!

I waited until more things happened so I'd have more to log :)

2hcexis.jpg

So yesterday she evolved into a Painaputchi. We also remodeled her living room :)

2ufgdxy.jpg
vcw01j.jpg
29mt54h.jpg

And this morning, she evolved into a Lovlitchi! :) very cute. I usually get her when I'm not trying.

I got 3 of her happy symbols, and changed her outfit. I love the blue dress on her, its so cute with her bows.

2v81v7r.jpg
33d9set.jpg
2cy1xk4.jpg

We went to the park a few times, and met a cute pet! We took the cute little Sopratchi home, and put her in a little pet house. :)

Sopratchi is my favorite pet!

That's all for now!

I'd also like to mention that I am ordering my Tamagotchi P's one week from today. Looking forward to it!!

Thanks for reading!

Been a couple days! A lot has happened so here we go.

f0b7ld.jpg
295aiva.jpg

On Wednesday, I got her last happy symbol, and now she is recorded! But I was too attached to marry her off immediately, so I kept her until this morning.

3445s74.jpg
14twupw.jpg
2r6dz6o.jpg

Today I took her to the matchmaker, and she picked her kuchipatchi bachelor, and they were married.

1038w00.jpg
2m6agrs.jpg

She had a baby girl! She put her down for a quick nap before she left..

nmnn7a.jpg
2n69i03.jpg
2r26fj4.jpg

Took care of her and she evolved into another Kingyobotchi, just like her mother.

This time I'm going to try to get a Moriritchi, so we'll see how I do!

And one more thing~

I ordered my Tamagotchi P's early! Ordered it this afternoon, I just couldn't wait until Tuesday.

Although, it will take a while to be delivered so I will just have to be patient!

Thank you for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back