Photo
- - - - -

Tamagotchi P's, visiting the forest

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Amarisje

• amarisje user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:35 PM ( #1 )

Hi everyone

So I recently bought a Tamagotchi P's and I'm really loving it. It's my favorite version! Right now I have Kiraritchi and she has all 4 puzzle pieces <3 !!

Anyway, I read a log today and saw pictures of a tamagotchi visiting a forest. I can't find it back on my tamagotchi and it doesn't seem to be a destination that you can download.

Has this to do with the eco town or something??? How can you get there?

Replies

Views

Started

16 Sep 2013

Last Post

29 Sep 2013

ichiro.malfoy

• ichiromalfoy user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:53 PM ( #2 )

The first destination is called the Secret Laboratory (ひみつきち). It is unlocked after getting your first unique Tamatomo sticker. I can be found under the door icon, just keep scrolling down.

It's not exactly a forest per-se. It is a laboratory which the entrance is in a tree in the middle of a densely-populated forest.

The Eco Town (エコタウン) will only be unlocked if you have the Eco Car which can be obtained through the Eco-Triplets when you meet them at the park every 10th, 20th and 30th days of the month through a lottery.

• tamatown123 likes this

VivLOVEtmgc

• vivlovetmgc user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:19 PM ( #3 )

my jurietchi has collected all four puzzle pieces, but when she went to the forest lab, a previous tamatomo, rightchi came out and said sth japanese and my jurietchi was sent back home.

what happened? :o

ichiro.malfoy

• ichiromalfoy user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:10 AM ( #4 )

my jurietchi has collected all four puzzle pieces, but when she went to the forest lab, a previous tamatomo, rightchi came out and said sth japanese and my jurietchi was sent back home.

what happened? :o

That's just about it. It's where your character gets to chat with previous Tamatomo. It will change once you complete all 32 of them, though.