Unlocking locations and things with Tama P?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaLey

Reaction score
Quick question, I know you have to have a certain amount of unique tamagotchi generations to open up locations. I was just wondering if this also counts for raising them on a pierce? Like I know there are about 32 or so characters on it, but I never bought a pierce yet, and was just wondering if your device counts those characters as unique or for anything really (like does it keep record of it too with the other generations?) or are they just a separate thing with the pierce?

Last edited by a moderator:
They don't count towards the construction of the rocket ship, but I think achieving Tamatomo (all four puzzle pieces) status with a pierce character does count towards unlocking other locations. Once getting all the puzzle pieces, they will be recorded in the book.

They don't count towards the construction of the rocket ship, but I think achieving Tamatomo (all four puzzle pieces) status with a pierce character does count towards unlocking other locations.
I can confirm this. The pierce characters will help unlock locations but not the rocket ship thing on the Laboratory. :)

Thank you both, I have also been meaning to ask, what happens after you build the rocket ship? I ask because I only have 1 P...so I probably will never get the secret characters unless I buy more which wont be happening any time soon.

Oh and how any locations are there? (Just on the device, not pierces)

It's actually a surprise... but if you want to be spoiled, you know what to do ;)

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Unlockable locations are as follows:

Secret Laboratory (ひみつきち) - 1

Amusement Park (ゆうえんち) - 4

Dream Beach (ドリームビーチ) - 10

Wishing Fountain (ゆめみのいず) - 15

Observatory (てんぼうだい) - 20

Thank you again. I would have left it as a surprise if I could achieve it...but I probably won't so I looked. ^^

It is nice to know I can get all the locations though...how many for the observatory?

I have updated the information above to include the required Tamatomos for each destination.

Awesome, thanx. I been looking at a lot of guides and I see you give out a lot of information around the site. Thanx for that. I think I got a lot of it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back