Digimon Unlimited Android App

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WarOmnimon

Reaction score
Just figured I'd make a discussion topic about Digimon Unlimited, considering that there's not really one here yet.

For those who are wondering what Digimon Unlimited is, it's a free Android app (Available on Google Play) which is basically a souped-up Digimon Pendulum. It's like nine Digimon v-pets in one (There are nine different eggs to pick from right now, possibly more on the way at some point), and features online play for the battle and Jogres (DNA Digivolve) functions. You are also able to scan and battle with barcodes and QR codes if your Android device has a compatible back camera. The number of raisable Digimon is quite incredible, and spans all six anime seasons (Including a couple of Digimon from Fusion / Xros Wars) and then some, including some that haven't appeared in the TV series and a few other obscure and recent Digimon as well. There is even going to be a shop to spend your points earned in battle coming in a later update.

Even though it's not an official Bandai app like Tamagotchi L.i.f.e. is, it's still perfect for those who want to raise a Digimon on their Android, and is extremely accurate to the workings of the original Digimon Pendulum v-pets while adding on to it at the same time.

If anyone has any questions or comments, feel free to post them here. Yes, I know someone will probably ask for a growth chart for the game - I will post it when that question is asked. :)

I don't have an Android tab yet, but it will work on a tab and not just a phone, yes? And will it ever come to iOS? All I have right now is a Touch.

Just informing everyone that the Digimon Unlimited server is down for official maintenance right now. It will be back up at 11PM EDT, with a possible update (Maybe the shop?) to go with it. If you get the "Failure to register the server" message, now you know why. Just wait it out for a bit and it will pass. :)

Midorime - Yes, it will work on any device running Android, including phones and tablets. As for an iOS version, I've heard one is in the works but don't have any word on a release date or anything on that note yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back