* * * * * 7 votes
NO COMMENTS

PrinJess's Tama

tamagotchi id l tamagotchi ps

• Please log in to reply

PrinJess

• prinjess user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 23 December 2013 - 03:12 PM ( #35 )

Generation List:
Spoiler

News:

Expected Deliveries:

Anniversary Pierce

Disney Mickey & Friends Pierce

Aikatsu Dream Academy Pierce

Christmas Edition Entama

ID L Princess Spacey

Uratama

Happy Holidays!

Long time no see, eh? It's been quite a while since I last logged in. I have been slacking quite a bit. Many things have happened outside TamaTown (aka the real world), but despite my lack of diary-logging, my Tamas have been trucking along---slowly, but still trucking.

Okay, what did I get in the mail lately? Well, my second Uratama arrived a few days ago. It arrived a day or two after I purchased it on eBay. Priority shipping plus seller's location (same state in Florida) equals fast delivery. I could have saved several bucks and request cheaper shipping from the seller. Eh, too late now. 

Its condition is standard and has definitely been used: screen is scratched, the letters T, G, and C in TMGC on the star charm are faded (The C has vanished entirely), and a yellowy, pasty stain hugs the antenna base. Still, isn't the shell design attractive? Thankfully that hasn't faded.

IMG_1584_zps703074d3.jpg?t=1387743471

It just screams, "Look how bright and flashy I look! Put batteries in me NOW!"

Since I wasn't able to post the pictures last entry, here are some pictures of the Tamas I bought from Odds and of my Tama "bag":

Spoiler for large pictures!

Spoiler

Purple Tama ID L 15th Anniversary - Primary

=== Generation Hatch ===

Generation 6

Hyurutchi---> Daiyatchi ---> Kujakutchi ---> Rednosetchi

Still alive and kicking! His pet is Harapparatchi (or that green pet with a leaf atop his head).

Entry #10

Red Jellybean Tama Connection V2 - Secondary

Dina♀

Weight: 72 lbs

3201 Gotchi Points

8/9 Training Points

I had my V2 active for a few weeks now. It was around 5 or 6 years old when my Tama died on me. I left it on the ottoman upstairs while I was somewhere else in the house. Several hours later, I realized I didn't have my V2 with me, so I went upstairs to retrieve it. Lo and behold, my Tama went into the great big green Tama Planet in the sky. I think it was a Kiwitchi?

The new egg I hatched for Phase 2 was a girl. I named her Dina. She had transformed into an ugly-looking Kusatchi (the ID L Anniversary sprite thankfully makes her look less ugly). Currently I have a baby boy bouncing around with her on the screen. If memory serves me right, Kusatchi will leave tomorrow morning. I managed to keep the first generation alive for a week, so here's to another successful generation!

Edited by PrinJess, 23 December 2013 - 09:15 PM.

PrinJess

• prinjess user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 25 December 2013 - 07:42 PM ( #36 )

Generation List:

Spoiler

News:

Expected Deliveries:

Anniversary Pierce

Disney Mickey & Friends Pierce

Aikatsu Dream Academy Pierce

Christmas Edition Entama

ID L Princess Spacey

Blue Translucent Uratama

I hope everyone's had a fantastic holiday! My Christmas was..."eh". My parents gave me and my fiancée a loveseat a few weeks ago for our upstairs bedroom so technically that was my early Christmas gift. I just got cheap items from my little brother in my stocking. My fiancee will buy me stuff on my wishlist once he gets paid again. The economy here has not been kind to his wallet.

Meanwhile I am still waiting for the Pierces I ordered weeks ago---I already yammered about that--- and I recently won a bid for another Uratama. Yeah, I seem to love Uratama's for some reason.  :huh:  I'm a fan of the star charms, I suppose.

Good news on my Christmas Entama: it arrived yesterday! I can't believe it arrived so fast! I didn't want to tear the box like I did with my very first Uratama (which now belongs to Odds) so I had to slowly peel old, dirt-embedded tape off the sides. It was a tedious process; I only managed to peel tape off three sides of the packaging. I still managed to get the Tama and the instruction manual out with only three sides open. I pulled the battery tab out, opened the back door, and discarded the dead battery. Then I returned the Tama back into the packaging after screwing the back in place.  

IMG_1587_zps498fcefc.jpg

Ooooh, was the charm made out of M&Ms?

Red Jellybean Tama Connection V2 - Secondary

Caleb ♂ Gen 2

Weight: 33 lbs

4211 Gotchi Points

3/9 Training Points

I was wrong about Kusatchi's departure. I said she would leave yesterday morning, but she left this morning instead. I got a boy and it later evolved into Kinakamotchi. His character art looks better than what his sprite actually looks like: Kinakomotchi_sprite.png

I don't know why, but I have a love-hate relationship with the "Bump" game. On the one hand, I beat my opponents with a full bar. On the other hand, filling the bar all the way doesn't influence whether you win or lose for me. I read on a wiki that your Tamas weight, as well as filling the bar, guarantees victory. It seems to me that most of the games on the V2 are all based on chance. The "Jump" game? I press the buttons as soon as I see it, and it doesn't register the press! So irritated! "Heading" and "Slots" are definitely the games I play more, but Caleb is a toddler right now; the games unlock at the teen and adult stages.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no comments, tamagotchi id l, tamagotchi ps