Tama Fans Everywhere!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

newtamamama

Reaction score
Hi tamagotchi lovers. I want to see how far out the tamaness goes! Do you live in Mexico, Colorado, New Hampshire, I'm curious. You can put city if you want, but it is by no means necessary🌎.

I live in Utah!

Extra: if you live in a country besides US tell me, because I don't exactly know all the countries cities. ;)

Don't worry though. My geography teacher is determined to fix that.so much work!😰

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! The first post! That's cool, I live in bAmerica. No cool British accent for me.

Ok, im going to make a map of everyone that responds.( if anyone else responds) ill mark where everyone Lives,. the black dots are where we are ugh its not working ill figure it out

">https://
sonynm.jpg

Tada!
the red dots are where they have reported to be

Last edited by a moderator:
Just an FYI, you are only suppose to post once before someone else posts. Otherwise, give it time or edit your previous post in the 24 hour time frame.

We actually had a map a while ago for members to mark locations. Since then, removed. There are websites that you can mark locations and such online which would probably be more visable to everyone.

I live in Mississippi. Hillbilly central. I have to keep my Tamagotchis well hidden unless I want to get accused of witchcraft.

Ok It's not that bad but it's close. :D

Oh Amaris ! you live in Belgium ? I live in the north of France ! We are really close !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back