tamagotchi v4 money changing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tinkeepie11

Reaction score
I'm not really sure if this is a glitch or not, but it's been bugging me for a while...

Every time I play a game with my v4 (when they're an adult), when they win the game, they get 500 points as a reward.

However, sometimes, I've noticed my tama only gets 400 points when they win. Does anyone know why the money reward randomly

changes? I'm not sure if this is meant to happen, or the answer is staring me right in the face, but sometimes it really bugs me because I

get less money than I usually do and it's harder to get expensive items from the shop. Please help!

I've never experienced this before, but maybe it's how you play the game (like if you play it really well you get more, and if you do some mistakes you get less).

Otherwise, it's probably just a glitch. :)

It's been years, however as far as I can remember, it has to do with the fortune. If you get 3 stars, you may receive a special letter from the King, have your chances of being robbed reduced, and earn 500 GP when winning a game.

Ra,

Don't worry about it. It's just a glitch. That used to happen to me all the time last time I ran my v4. The v4 is known for being glitchy, from character's names changing randomly, to money amounts changing, to having holiday animations at random times. Hope that I helped.

It is not a glitch. This question has been answered satisfactorily.

*Question answered, topic closed*

Ra,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back