A lot of questions about the P again.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaLey

Reaction score
I been reading a lot about it still, but I am having a few troubles as I found some info contradicting itself. So if anyone can clear these things up for me that would be nice.

Secret characters: I can get 2 with my id l..but I know the other 2 has to be with a multiple connection. I have been told it was 3-4 and now another guide told me 2. So how many P's do I need to buy for the secret characters?

Another thing I don't understand is when I get random characters at my door that want to buy or give gifts. I can't find any guides on this, like what items they give. One character like, switched items with me? (And the screen got REALLY colorful.) I am not really sure, I can't read the Japanese, but when the item disappeared from my inventory, I went to buy it back, but it is like, they want me to switch it out for another item. I don't get it. I hope I explained that right. Sometimes I get this option to choose an item, (I think it happened in the eco town too) and I just figured they were gonna buy the item off me, but they didn't...I didn't get anything for it and it disappeared from my inventory (and I had multiples of this item, they all went away) so I don't get this at all.

If anyone can link to an item guide maybe that has pictures? Would be very helpful. (That is all items acquired just on the p...not the pierces.)

And a guide on what the menus say in the connection section? I know what the basic menu stuff is, but there are a lot of options in the P's...I will need to know this if I do decide to buy more.

I think that is it for now. Man that is a lot of questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I wasn't been able to explain this properly before... might as well repeat with extra details.

These are four secret connection characters and their conditions:

Shirimotchi - Connect simultaneously to 2 or more friends at the same time 5 times or more with any male teen with athletic personality. (requires 3 or more P's)

Harptchi - Connect simultaneously to 2 or more friends at the same time 5 times or more with any female teen with charisma personality. (requires 3 or more P's)

Charatchi - Connect to 4 or more female friends on any male teen with fashionable personality. (can be done with a P's or iD L)

Stargirltchi - Connect to 4 or more male friends on any female teen with smart personality. (can be done with a P's or iD L)

2 or more friends - logically speaking you need 3 or more P's (including yours).

The characters on the garden don't switch items. They only buy items or give you gifts. It is imperative to pay attention to the first few letters of what they are saying as to give an idea on what item they are actually looking for. Some items go under tool (おどうぐ) but some go to Special (スペシャル). You may have just lost track of them due to their Japanese names.

If you chose the option to sell, not only the toys will appear on the list - everything from toys/accessories/clothes as well. So if you happen to sell a clothing item, don't expect anything under Tools to disappear, logically.

As for the items I have uploaded a scan from the guidebook in Tama-Zone right here.

For connecting P's, it's here.

PS - The official product name is Tamagotchi P's, not Tamagotchi P. There is no such thing :p the apostrophe and S is always part of the name. The Japanese really loves coming up with interesting names.

Yes, I get it now, see I was wondering when they said 3, if that counts the one your playing. So since I have one, I really just need to buy 2 more right?

I already know about the 2 characters I can get with the id l...I have Charatchi now. :)

I haven't lost track of my items because I was keeping a written log with some of the things I been doing.

Thanx, I don't know if I explained it well, but I am starting to wonder if maybe mine is glitched, because it did happen. And the screen changing colors and stuff doesn't sound right. It is really hard to explain. I can't take a picture because I don't have a camera. This happened during the transaction of items btw.

I know it is "P's"...I just got into the habit of just saying Tama P or P.

I did more researching, and I found it! It is a glitch! https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=26080

I have to many items..I didn't know there was a limit...that is a bit disappointing. The screen colors are different every time, and it is freaky..but at least it goes back to normal really fast.

Malfoy Edit: Merged posts - please use the Edit function next time. You can edit your previous posts up to 24 hours.

So do I, and it is annoying. I wanted at least one of every item. And just a heads up, if you select an item to get rid of, it gets rid of the whole quantity. Like, if you have 3 of the same thing...then all 3 go..

So best to get rid of things that are easy to buy again.

Funnily enough, I found that out yesterday when I was trying to delete two duplicates---because really, why do I need more than one---and it deleted all of them. It was one of the traveler items, but I was messing around with my inventory within the hour the travelers would come, so it wasn't that bad of a disaster.

Interesting - yes I have seen that post but in almost a year of owning the P's I never encountered that glitch before. I guess you just got to give your P's some TLC :)

Yeah luckily it does not happen all the time, it is only when you have to get rid of one to switch it out...so if you watch your inventory and don't go over the limit you really don't even have to deal with it. So heads up all you hoarders. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back