iOS 7

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like iOS 7?

• I like it better than iOS 6.

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • I prefer iOS 6 over this.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • I don't care either way.

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosaria

Reaction score
As many of you probably know, Apple's iOS 7 was released on most Apple devices. What is everyone's opinion on this update?

I think it's alright, but it's overly basic.

I haven't switched because in a couple of months they'll have a new update to fix glitches and combat potential hacks. Apple always does that. The single digit won't last long.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it looks just fine. At first, I was a bit skeptical, but I believe Apple has taken a step in the right direction. Loving the minimalistic look.

I haven't switched because in a couple of months they'll have a new update to fix glitches and combat potential hacks. Apple always does that. The single digit won't last long.
They've already fixed a couple of glitches (7.0.1 is the current version? Fixed the lock screen bypass).

I've been using iOS 7 ever since it was seeded to developers back in June, and it was surprisingly much less buggy than other iOS beta releases (I think this is a sound release)

See, it hasn't even been a week since its release and already there's an update. People sure have a lot of time on their hands to find these compromising exploits.

I'll consider upgrading to IOS 7 when it becomes more stable.

See, it hasn't even been a week since its release and already there's an update. People sure have a lot of time on their hands to find these compromising exploits.

I'll consider upgrading to IOS 7 when it becomes more stable.
Stability, specifically, is not an issue. The OS runs fine.

Besides, who'd want to go through

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png to get to your probably non-classified information? ;P

I like it. I guess it takes a little time to get your head around. It's done what apple probably intended- it got people talking about apple!

:D

I just updated to iOS 7...I like it but I'm still working out how to do some stuff, like close apps. It's really different from the one I had before though.

When IOS 6 was released, didn't it have the same exploit? I know there was an exploit that Apple quickly fixed...

I just updated to iOS 7...I like it but I'm still working out how to do some stuff, like close apps. It's really different from the one I had before though.
You swipe up to close apps.

When IOS 6 was released, didn't it have the same exploit? I know there was an exploit that Apple quickly fixed...
Yeah, the entire camera roll was accessible from the lockscreen, IIRC.

I think it's pretty good, but for 3 days I didn't have it cause the type of iPod I have *8 GB 4th gen iPod touch* doesn't support this, but a couple days later my iPad 2 came and after waiting 10 or something minutes it installed, and I like it way better than iOS 6 and under because:

1. It's less uglier, no more of that weird metalic look on the buttons

2. Runs more stable *Other than it rendering some iPhone's unusable*

3. The menu color at the bottom depends on what color your background is, mine is usually red or blue so that makes it more pretty

Plus so far I haven't seen the YouTube app crash on my iPad, while on my iPod it crashes like once every 20 videos!!! :rolleyes:

Oh, I almost forgot this was a discussion about our feelings about the world's most advanced mobile operating system towards iOS 7.

Personally, I think the minimalistic look/feel of the icons is a big step-up from the old ones. The old ones weren't exactly ugly, but they were starting to look a bit dated after having been that way since 2007. I believe Apple took a step in the right direction; not only did they redesign the app icons (and added some features most welcome), but they didn't just add things and change a few icons. They made it better, simply put.

Jony Ive, man... :lol:

Hah, and I'm one step closer to not wanting to jailbreak my future iPhones xD

Maybe I'll just update my iPod 5th Gen before my iPhone and see if it's worth updating. Apps still need compatibility updates, as I'm a dependent user on some of the medical apps and would be devastated if one of them just stopped working. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back