Where Are You From/Where Do You Live? What's It Like?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I currently reside in...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always lived in Australia, but I'm not fully Australian and don't have an Australian accent.

It's an ok place, but I've never been anywhere else so I'm not sure. I'm fine enough to live here. :)

Reactions: Box
I'm from America, but I feel like I belong in Japan, because most of the stuff I like and collect is from that country.

I'm from France ! It's a nice place and there is so much to see out there. Mountains, forests, beautiful cities, beaches... I personnaly think Paris is overrated. I've been to London once, for two days... Incredible city, i love England and the United Kingdoms. I'd love to go to Ireland too, or Scotland :)

I'm from North America and I've never been out of the country...I want to go to the U.K. so bad because it seems like all my favorite things (bands, TV shows, books, movies) are from there. I'd also love to go to Paris because it just seems like a beautiful city.

I live in the UK and always have but all the stuff I like is American. I've never been to America (unless you count sitting in Los Angeles airport waiting for a plane going to NZ to refuel). I'm okay with my country but I want to live in New Zealand when I'm an adult because I want to be a marine biologist which will obviously work out better in a place where the sea isn't annoying in every way. :p

marine biologist, what a perfect job it is <3 I love the sea and its biodiversity. It's very interesting , and i find it amazing that there is stiill so much to learn about it !

I'm from Belgium and it's an ok place to live in. I also think it's very cool that I'm not the only member here coming from such a small country. Belgium is known for it's great beer and best chocolate in the world.

I haven't really seen other countries, except for France, Germany, The Netherlands and of course the UK. I would love to go to Japan one day, cause that seems to be the only country left that sells tamagotchi...

You forgot Oceania, which is a continent with New Zealand, Australia, Papa New Guinea, Samoa, and even more countries in it like Fiji, Kiribati, Tonga...

I live in Tasman/Nelson, New Zealand and the only other country I've lived in was Australia, and that was only for eight months.

One of the bad parts about where I'm from in New Zealand (a city called Christchurch) is the earthquakes. A lot of old buildings like our massive cathedral have been destroyed, and nearly 200 people have died.

I am pretty lucky to live here though, it's far away from any wars that might happen, there's so much nature, and yeah

Last edited by a moderator:
I like in England, in the south east.

Im 2 hours away from the closest beach and 1 hour away from London, living in a small town that has not much to do. I have always lived her and it would be nice to live somewhere else maybe London or another country.

I don't dislike living in the UK it can be quite nice and because the pound is strong buying stuff from other countries always seems cheap :D sadly living here is not especially if you live in the south and on a salary of £17,000 a year you cant even afford to move out your parents house into a 1bed flat :(

I'm from North America (the United States) and lived in California until a year ago when I came to the other side of the United States to Virginia for college. At home in California is really nice since there's lots of farms and the weather is usually pretty cool but never super hot or cold. I don't like Virginia as much but in the summer and fall it's pretty. I'm hoping to live in Africa in Kenya or Tanzania for a year next year to study.

i live in hong kong (china ugh) and from hong kong :p

however, my favourite boyband are from the UK and Ireland :D :D

and stuff i collect are from japan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back