TamaTama kart! part 1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamacass

Reaction score
It was a big day at Tamagotchi town. The big race was here and tickets were selling out. The commentator got ready and stood up to the microphone.

"And welcome to... TamaTama Kart! The contestants are: Mametchi, riding in the "Science booster", Memetchi, riding in the "Curly wurly", Kuchipatchi, riding in the "H.A.M (Hamburger and mustard)", Violetchi, riding in the "Flower power", Lovelitchi, riding in her tour bus, Meloditchi, riding in the "Melody zoom", Kikitchi, riding in the "Banana boostie", Ringotchi, riding in the "Apple Glee", Himespetchi, riding in the "Cupid car", and Kuromametchi, riding in the "Cool kart of awesomeness". The map goes like this:"

The commentator was chatting away while the contestants got ready. "My melody zoom will be the best!" Meloditchi exclaimed, jumping with excitement. "You do know that there is power ups on the track, right-tchi?" Kuchipatchi said, fiddling with the H.A.M's controls. "of course I know!" Lovelitchi scowled, polishing her tour bus. Meloditchi looked at Lovelitchi and frowned. She wasn't this competitive! "Hmph. My kart will totally win," mumbled Meloditchi, pumping the tires.

Meloditchi's car:

Meanwhile, Himespetchi was dazed in the design of her Cupid car. Her eyes were hearts and Himespetchi didn't notice a tama coming up behind her. "Himespetchi, that design... has Mametchi on it!"

Himespetchi turned around and saw Ringotchi! "EK!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh. It's just you Ringotchi." Himespetchi yelled in surprise. "Sorry about the disturbance," Ringotchi said. "But you should see my design! It's flowing with apples!"

Himespetchi's car:

can you spot Mametchi's face?

"Hello, everyTama!" The commentator bellowed. "The race starts from Tamagotchi town, goes into the hot, Dry desert, then travels into Tama ocean, where the contestant's karts transform into water mode. It then goes into the Island forest, where contestants will have to watch out for MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, it then goes into the inside of a hot volcano, watch out for lava! It then cools down, leading to the snowy mountains, where the finish line will be found! There is also a secret area, can you find it?" The commentator went to the speaker. "May every contestant make their way to the start line!"​

EveryTama got in their karts. "Oh, I know I will totally win!" Kikitchi yelled over the sound of engines starting. Lovelitchi looked out of the window of her tour bus. She could see alot of karts and the lights ready to start the race. Since Lovelitchi couldn't cheat, since the bus drives by itself, she put it into driving mode and got ready. Lovelitchi got a pinch of excitement.​

"3, 2," Mametchi could hear over the speaker. He got ready. He started his engine. "3, 2, 1..."​
"GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back