Who are you most like?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SailorRosette

Reaction score
Which tamagotchi do you think you are most like? There are a vast amont of tamagotchi characters out there as there are people. How are you like the character?

I think I am most like Himespetchi~

• She is in love with Mametchi :newmametchi: and I love Mametchi too!
  • She's actually from another planet and sometimes I feel like a fish-out-of-water too :D
  • She gets upset a lot and I'm a crybaby too =w=
There! :wub:

Very interesting thought.! :D

What Tamagotchi that's similar to me is Kunoitchi. She's really shy and doesn't get along with other quite well. I'm like that everyday, always nervous and mostly one of the quiet people, but on the contrary, she's also kind and very fashionable. I do know she wore a ninja suit all the time which reminds me on how I use to wore my sweaters when I was young. It's kind of hard choosing the right tamagotchi, but I guess Kunoitchi sounds good. :)

~

SMiles4Fuka

20Memetchi.PNG
I'm most like Memetchi
I have cool eyes, I over-obsess about my hair, and I get angry if someone insults the way I look
. "According to Imotchi in Tamagotchi Connection: Corner Shop 3, she says that Memetchi wants to become a singer." <--Same. She also dislikes fish, I also dislike fish.
20Memetchi.PNG

02_Kuchipatchi.PNG
I'm also like Kuchipatchi, because I LOVE food.
02_Kuchipatchi.PNG

01Mametchi.PNG
I'm also like Mametchi: I'm smart, and always try to get the best grades.
01Mametchi.PNG

I'm like Kuromametchi, because I'm very athletic and love sports.

So I guess I can't really pin-point which one I'm most like, but it's probably these four.

Well I can't say but for sure I am Kuchipatchi why? but then I am smart and love doing class work and etc but I feel mostly like Kuchipatchi :)

- We both love to eat oh goody goody!

- Our birthday is in May :D

- We have two siblings (I guess that's why?)

I like to consider myself my favourite EVER character -

MELODYTCHI ♥

This is what Tamagotchi Wikia says about her:

"Melodytchi is a friendly, fun-loving girl and more confident than her friend Lovelitchi. She likes doing activities with her friends such as competitions and riding roller coasters, but sometimes she gets a little too excited. She is an optimistic Tamagotchi who always wears a smile and is good at cheering her friends up even when things are going badly."

FUN ♥

COMPETITIONS ♥

ROLLER COASTERS ♥

OPTIMISM ♥

^ Over-excited :3

THAT'S ME!! Although I'm not that confident xD I can't say myself that I cheer my friends up when things are going badly, although some people describe me like that :DDD

AND... *drumroll* I'm really musical xD I'm hopefully getting a violin soon, so yessssss...

I'm not sure. I might say I'm a little like Kunoitchi sometimes. Super shy and quiet, and stuff.

But then again, sometimes I'm a little more like Mimitchi, smart and sociable I guess, it depends on my mood.

I used to be very Memetchi-ish when I was younger, but I grew some thicker skin. :p

Tensaitchi. Super-nerdy, perfectionist, I don't even know

probably him

^totally isn't just lazy

uhmmm....*thinks*

...i'm a bit like kuchipatchi, i love food. lol

i'm a bit like mametchi too, i study and get good grades (he's smart, so :p )

i'm a bit like memetchi as well, i'm always happy. and when i'm not, you can be sure i will be any second.

i think i'm like melodytchi as well. i mean, i think she likes music? as her name is melodytchi?and i love music.

i'm a little bit like sakuramotchi as well, as she's shy and i'm shy as well (i'm shy when meeting people i don't know)

so i'm like a kumamelosakutchi :)

potatoes

Last edited by a moderator:
am I the only one who doesnt know all the character names, let alone personality traits?? lol

am I the only one who doesnt know all the character names, let alone personality traits?? lol
Well it's probably easier to identify with certain characters if you watch the "Tamagotchi!" anime, but you can read about most of the characters' personalities on Tamagotchi Wikia.

Are you intelligent and hard-working? You are like Mametchi!

Are you sensitive and feminine? You are like Memetchi!

Do you love food and relaxing? You are like Kuchipatchi!

Do you love flowers and all things cute? You are like Violetchi!

Are you shy, but love practicing martial arts? You are like Gozarutchi!

Are you popular and fashionable? You are like Makiko!

Are you cool and competitive? You are like Kuromametchi!

Are you child-like and look up to others? You are like Chamametchi!

Are you active but stubborn? You are like Kikitchi!

Do you like singing and helping others? You are like Lovelitchi!

Are you confident and optimistic? You are like Melodytchi!

Are you bubbly and creative? You are like Moriritchi!

Are you you ambitious and determined? You are like Spacytchi!

Are you the class clown and like telling jokes? You are like Debatchi!

Do you have a crush and and often daydream? You are like Himespetchi!

...I have no idea why I just typed all that but hopefully it will help everyone choose which Tamagotchi character they are most like XD

I think I'm most like Kuchipatchi because I love food and I'm pretty lazy.

I also consider myself like Kunoitchi because if im not around my friends I'm super quiet!

Sakura <3

I would mostly compare myself to Mukimukitchi and JALtchi. Mukimukitchi because I lift weights, and JALtchi because I travel a lot.

I could say that I'm like Kuromametchi in the cool and competitive aspects too. The competitive aspect goes hand in hand with my weight lifting due to the fact that I have been participating in the Special Olympics for three years now. :)

Kikitchi/Debatchi/Kuromametchi mix lol

Kikitchi - I can be active, and slightly stubborn with my opinions since I don't care about sounding harsh when expressing them

Debatchi - I'm not a serious person and I joke most of the time

Kuromametchi - I'm sort of competitive and if I'm not surrounded by my friends I can have the Kuromametchi personality temporarily lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back