connection meetings

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jolymarie223

Reaction score
Hi everyone ^_^ ,

I live in Canada, more precisely in the province of quebec. I have my tamago nut nobody to connect to which i think is sad, maybe it would be great to meet together in order to getv many friends to connect and totally enjoy the features of it.

Tell me if u are interested.

Have a good day!

jolymarie 223 :wub:

I would connect with you, but I live no where near Canada. Sorry.

its okay i was just wondering and at the same is there meetings organised around the world to connect?

It would be so great if Bandai launched a Tamagotchi that could connect with other ones on the internet, or maybe just an IR device that could sent and receive informations from our tamagotchis and other ones.. ^^

It would be so great if Bandai launched a Tamagotchi that could connect with other ones on the internet, or maybe just an IR device that could sent and receive informations from our tamagotchis and other ones.. ^^
Or something similar to the rescue codes in pokemon rescue team games? That would be really cool if they could do that. Its creepy to who can use the codes without wi-fi... I miss having the chance to connect with people. Its rare to find someone anymore who remembers, let alone has one and its on their person.

A good idea if Bandai can copy how the Nintendo 3DS StreetPass works. It communicates "passively" with other devices that come within range, and there are "checkpoints" that copy all data from these devices and passes it over to the next one. Pretty cool concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back