When can I go to the Secret Lab on the P's?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroiNeko-Chan

Reaction score
I'm on generation 8 and the last four characters reached Tamatomo status, so why is it greyed out? Also, can I get more than one Eco item in one day by changing the date? The triplets don't show up after the first time.

Last edited by a moderator:
The secret laboratory is the very first destination you can unlock when you receive your first tamatomo. It should be unlocked through the door icon. Just keep scrolling. As for getting more items by changing the clock/date, I don't believe so. It's been a while, but from what I recall, you have to let time pass before you can attempt it again.

Ra,

I change the day at least a day before the Eco Sibling is expected to arrive.

For example, say if I want to meet him on the 20th. I reverse the date to the 18th and let a day pass until it's the 20th again. It's still better waiting 10 days.

Also, the Eco Sibling arrives at the park at a specific time frame. I think it's like 10am to 2pm.

Thanks for the Eco Sibling help. I still can't go to the Secret Lab. The option is there, but it's greyed out so I can't select it. It's the ひみつきち [Himitsukichi] option, right? Is there a certain time that it's open or something?

The Secret Lab will only be open [and accessible] if both are fulfilled:

1. You have at least 1 character with Tamatomo Status; AND

2. Your character is an adult and has also reached Tamatomo Status.

My tama hasn't reached Tamatomo status yet. She'll get her last puzzle piece tomorrow. Thanks!

Updated my previous post. Here's a few more clarifications:

- The Secret Laboratory is unlocked by getting your very first Tamatomo character. This means that the destination will now be visible under the Door icon.

- Once the next generation baby is born, the Laboratory will be visible on the list but will be grayed out. This will reopen once the current generation becomes an adult and reaches Tamatomo status.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back