What version tama is this?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lovelitchi_4950

Reaction score
Im just curious as to what version this tamagotchi is? is it a gen 1 or 2 or is it one of those tamagotchi mini ones? I don't know what the date is and its an English version,

Thanks! :)

22e6c0ba-67cf-4fdb-9b2d-c1976e0f67cf.jpg

Hi lovelitchi,

Looks like a mini to me. The P1s and P2s have shapes that surround each of the icons at the top and bottom of the screen. It also looks a little rounder than the p1s and p2s, so I'm pretty sure it's a mini :)

So for example... if you take a look at the tamagotchi in this eBay listing: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Tamagotchi-Blue-Pink-1997-Giga-Nano-Virtual-Pet-Toy-Cyber-Bandai-Original-/331026621505?pt=Electronic_Battery_Windup_Toys_US&hash=item4d12b96441&_uhb=1 You'll see how there are shapes surrounding the icons. Hope this helps!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks so much counting bodies like sheep!! :)

EDIT: sorry about the sheep on the end! autocorrect was being a pain -_-

I've got the same exact one in the picture. CBL is right, it is a mini.

Ra,

I thought I'd mention that that mini design is based off one of the original P1 designs. Well, it's identical, actually! :p

tamaline.gif

I apologize for the extremely small picture, but you can see it on the far left!

It's simplistic at best.

From what I remember, you hatch an egg that starts off as a Marutchi. You can feed it, clean its poop and turn off the lights when it goes to bed. Then, based on how attentive you are, it will evolve straight into an adult!

It's great if you want to run a Tamagotchi but don't have the actual commitment to raise it.

Haha it *is* counting bodies like sheep. There just isn't enough room for it all :)

Nerdbot is right. The mini is quite simplistic. You hatch a marutchi and it evolves into an adult 24h later. Because there are no icons there are no stats metres and no game to play... to make your tamagotchi happy, you feed it candy, and if its theoretical happy and hunger metres aren't full, pressing the A button will bring up the food menu and so on.

If you are looking for a baby-sized tama that needs little attention, you could also consider the tamagotchi nano. The nano is perhaps a little more interactive than the mini as it has a game as well as distinct male and female characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back