Newbie! Help tama P or ID L

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

isavb

Reaction score
Hello everyone! :D

Im so happy I found this forum!

I recently own a Tamagotchi from 1996 :wub: in japanese! hahaha

And of course my obsession about Tamagotchis is back!! I remember having even a little Mermaid one!!

Im choosing between version P or ID L (and i bought a v4.5 too) :D

And i dont know if the tamatown down affects any of these versions and if they are still playable without it!

Can anyone help me?? which one do you prefer p or id?? can i use it without tamatown?? :huh:

One little thing Im worried about is that they are in japanese and I don't know japanese, but maybe someone have a translation??? please!! :mellow:

Thank you so much!!! :wub:

Welcome to TamaTalk!

Read these informative topics as they will provide an insight with both versions:

iD L : https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/180705-things-to-know-before-buying-an-id-l/

P's : https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/183870-things-to-know-before-buying-a-tamagotchi-ps/

If you have other concerns, you can either post them here (if related) or please scan throughout the forums first to see if there is already a topic addressing your concern first before posting a new one.

Likewise, you can check out the Forum Rules as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, Tamatown is down for everyone. The English Tamatown has nothing to do with the color/Japanese language tamas.

I was just a pinch worried about the Japanese language in the color tamas. At that point, I invested anyway in my first color. Which at the time was the iDL. I love it and have little question what I am doing.

My P's is pretty neat to me too. I only have one pierce, the Aikatsu. The pierces help it along as bonus stuff. (Similar to the iDL downloads, but pretty much simplified)

Each its own special places to visit, characters to raise and games/things to do.

I love the P's more than the ID L. I has a lot more features and it's almost impossible to get bored.

Like I love the feature where you can put your tama in daycare or school, so you don't have to be afraid that it'll die if you don't check it for an hour or two.

I like the iD L better, but that's just me. P's is a little too complicated; I also think the iD L has much better characters. I like how you can plant trees on the iD L but you cannot do that on the P's.

Thank you so much!! :wub:

I think i will buy the two (ID and P) depends of the price...

Im still worried about the language!! but lets see what happen.. :huh:

I don't get a word in Japanese apart from a little Hiragana, but the ID L has no Kanji, so the P's probably don't as well. If you watch some videos about people playing with their ID L's and P's, you might be able to get a basic concept of what is what. I suggest RaTamaZone's channel, but for me, most of the fun is exploring all these options! My ID L is on 11 generations while I don't even get what I'm doing sometimes so yeah, it's actually pretty easy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back