Cotton Candy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

you liek coton candy

• i no like

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • y u ask? of course; i like all candy

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • wish i could eat it but i no allowed/i no allow myself eat de sugary goodnes

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • rarely eat it, but i goes with the flow, mang

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Box

Reaction score
I randomly bought a sack of the stuff and decided I had nothing better to do.
*eats*

So, what do you think of cotton candy?

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, I love cotton candy XD. I never see it in stores, though, just get it sometimes when I see it at festivals, carnivals, etc. I kinda like it, but sometimes it gets too sugary so I don't eat a lot at one time...this is the most random post ever lol

Reactions: Box
We have this stuff that shows up time to time in stores... Its in a plastic container usually with two or three flavors in it. I used to be able to eat it all the time but now I don't since it tastes so sweet. I actually got some free cotton candy at a local baseball game because they made way too much and didn't sell it. It was so sweet... I had maybe a handful of it and the rest melted together to be as hard as a rock. :lol:

I call it Candy Floss (but this may be because I live in the UK - and it's the name of the stuff I grew up with).

It's too sweet for me now - but I remember that I used to love it as a very young child. My dad used to buy me some when we visited a fair - or the circus.

Oh my gosh so like Vat19 has...wait for it...COTTON CANDY INFUSED WITH POP ROCKS.

I seriously need that stuff in my life.

Last summer I bought a bag of cotton candy during lunch break for the summer musical and my dad caught me and was super pi**ed off and I said I was guarding it for a friend. He actually believed it and dropped the subject.

As soon as I got backstage I was all up in that stuff.

I used to absolutely adore Cotton Candy, but my teeth became sensitive to sweet things and it's quite painful to eat anything that sugary now, unfortunately. We call it Candy Floss over here in NZ too.

i like the stuff alot, gonna use candy floss due to reasons above. but yeah, i don't often buy candy floss but i like it uvu

I love Candy Floss! For us, it's sold on stalls in the middle of streets in shopping centres. I don't really eat it much, though.

My mom adores cotton candy. I like cotton candy too, but we only buy cotton candy when we're at the fair, which is less than once a year. :p

It's pretty good, I like it. But alas cotton candy's way too sweet so I don't get to eat it very often.

I haven't had cotton candy in forever. It's good if you have the inability to chew, but otherwise I might as well swallow five pounds of sugar and there would be no difference in the taste.

I absolutely hate it if it's not fresh. When you buy it at the store it's just all dense and it's not light and fluffy like real cotton candy, so I only eat it if I come across a stand at a carnival or something, but that's pretty rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back