Photo
- - - - -

How long will my adult Tamagotchi stay?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

picturescrazy

• picturescrazy user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:36 PM ( #1 )

I have a Japanese id L. My Tamagotchi evolved into a Perotchi and I'm trying to fulfill the happy symbols. I noticed that the third item I need is from one of the seeds, the Kendama. I don't have one on hand, so I was wondering how much time I have to get one before my Tamagotchi gets too old and I can't marry her off for an egg! 

Replies

Views

Started

03 Oct 2013

Last Post

04 Oct 2013

PrinJess

• prinjess user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:54 PM ( #2 )

There isn't a time limit; Tamagotchi adults are never too old to get married on the ID L. Seeds only take one full day to grow, so it shouldn't be too long before you grab the Kendama if you plant the same seed every day.

tamaninjacat

• tamaninjacat user photo

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:35 PM ( #3 )

Seeds only take one full day to grow, so it shouldn't be too long before you grab the Kendama if you plant the same seed every day.

Here is a link to what you can get out of the seed packets: http://tama-zone.com...showtopic=24522

picturescrazy

• picturescrazy user photo

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:49 PM ( #4 )

They don't? That's an awesome change! I've planted a few seeds before this, but never the red one xD

PrinJess

• prinjess user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:33 AM ( #5 )

I understand your relief. The older Tamagotchis only had a set amount of time being adults before a matchmaker beckons you, if I remember correctly. I haven't played with a non-color Tama in years. Lol