Photo
- - - - -

Pokemon Origins? Opinions?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

FairyWars9

• fairywars9 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 06:22 AM ( #1 )

So what does everybody think of the new Pokemon anime, that rewinds back to the Red and Blue days? I think it's WAY better than the one with Ash, if they got rid of the original one they would be able to do a Pokemon Yellow one without Ash...of course Pikachu still wouldn't evolve. -.-

However some people are critizing it for being more violent than the other anime. Even though people have forgotten that this anime is targeted towards the people who actually played the original games back then, and those people by now would be...16-19 years old by now. Cartoon Network isn't even going to air this, Pokemon TV is. So that tells you that's it more for a mature audience.

So what do you guys think???

Replies

Views

Started

05 Oct 2013

Last Post

21 Oct 2013

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 05 October 2013 - 06:30 AM ( #2 )

I don't mind the new anime...it seems more realistic and reminds me a lot of the old games. :)

tamastar133

• tamastar133 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:29 AM ( #3 )

It seems really great because I'm getting upset how Ash is but now the new trainer is I have heard Red? who will be in Pokemon Origins hey it might bring the new and old fans to like it :)

Flare.exe

• flareexe user photo

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:43 PM ( #4 )

I haven't really seen it yet. Haven't come across a subbed version. The fight between Mega charizard X and Mega Mewtwo Y was cool, though.

Pango

• pango user photo

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:50 AM ( #5 )

At least Mega Charizard X and Mega Mewtwo Y didn't appear in the first Pokémon games for the GameBoy, but they appeared in that anime as well as Pokémon X and Y.