Pokemon Origins? Opinions?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWars9

Reaction score
So what does everybody think of the new Pokemon anime, that rewinds back to the Red and Blue days? I think it's WAY better than the one with Ash, if they got rid of the original one they would be able to do a Pokemon Yellow one without Ash...of course Pikachu still wouldn't evolve. -.-

However some people are critizing it for being more violent than the other anime. Even though people have forgotten that this anime is targeted towards the people who actually played the original games back then, and those people by now would be...16-19 years old by now. Cartoon Network isn't even going to air this, Pokemon TV is. So that tells you that's it more for a mature audience.

So what do you guys think???

It seems really great because I'm getting upset how Ash is but now the new trainer is I have heard Red? who will be in Pokemon Origins hey it might bring the new and old fans to like it :)

I haven't really seen it yet. Haven't come across a subbed version. The fight between Mega charizard X and Mega Mewtwo Y was cool, though.

At least Mega Charizard X and Mega Mewtwo Y didn't appear in the first Pokémon games for the GameBoy, but they appeared in that anime as well as Pokémon X and Y.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back