Smile's Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DiAMONDS

Reaction score
Yay! My baby was born today! My G2! Stats:

Daii `1

Hunger: IIII

Happiness: IIII

Training: -

Name: Smile

Weight: 5 LB

Flushed: twice so far

Skulls: 1 So far :unsure:

This is the first time ive gotten a second generation XD Im soo exited about this! I promise to keep you guys updated...

Alex,xxx

Okay.. Right now she is taking a 5 minute nap. Shes waking up now..When tamas are babies their hearts drop 1 every 10 minutes and they are really needy. Make sure you have about a full hour to take care of your tamagotchi until it is a child...

Daii `1

Training: I

Weight: 6 LB

Flushed: 4 Times so far

OMG! I GOT A KURIBOTCHI! Wow! :unsure: <--- This is what it looks like... Does anybody know if thats a good character? am I a bad owner? PM me!

Daii `1

Training: I

Weight: 11 LB

Flushed: 4 times so far

Ive been conecting with my brothers tama.. So far ive won 2 games out of 3 and given him a flower, a piece of cake and a few poops. My bros tama has given me a few poops and a snake XD

MY TAMA TURNED INTO A HINATCHI! Am i that bad at taking care of a tama? Oh well...

Smile turned into a mimitchi today!! Looks like i took better care of her than i thought!!

WOW!! I WAS CONNECTING WITH MY BROTHER, AND WE HAD TAMABABIES! THIRD GENERATION!

Latest posts

Back