Warrior Cats

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamalover1918

Reaction score
This is the place to talk about Warrior cats! Well duh, have you people read the title? Ok good. Anyways, we can talk about Warrior cats, share our ideas, and even discuss roleplay websites!

I love Warrior cats! Favorite Warriors book would probably be Bluestar's Prophecy.

Super excited to read Dawn of the Clans series, I have yet to get my paws on The Sun Trail.

And Tallstar's Revenge sounds really good too. :)

I picked up the books finally a little bit ago... but I only have the first 2 books. @.@; Barely read into them yet since I am reading a few other books. Of what I read, it plots out to be a interesting good book series to read. Although, going to the bookstore and viewing the whole series... I better get to reading them.

WARRIORS! :wub: Best book series ever, especially since I adore cats >w< They are all so beautiful and deep and have such touching messages... I do not like the fighting and battles and stuff though. :/ But I do like the training, adventures, prophecies, etc.Have any of you read the last hope? :eek:

It's so sad when

Ferncloud dies and her kits were like, "Why's Ferncloud sleeping?" and her other kit said, "She's tired from all the fighting, silly! Dustpelt will wake her up.

It's just so sad and cute at the same time! But what happens later is AMAZING ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back