Hayden's Random Log of Coffretchi-ness

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Hayden*

Reaction score
Hayden's Random Log of Coffretchi-ness

Hello everyone and welcome to my log of random Coffretchi-ness. The reason why I called my log this is because I had nothing else to type and "Hayden's Log" sounded boring and random because my other logs were all called that . OK, now, lets get onto the actual Tamagotchi's. I'll be running three of my tama's for now which is my Uratama, my Green P's and my Home Deka, even though a Home Deka really isn't a Tamagotchi as I just use it to get points for my UraTama because the UraTama games are boring and annoying and don't get much money.
Ka00SER.png

Here they are! Sorry for the super tiny picture, and don't even ask me why I took the photo in my Kitchen.
I guess it had better lighting in there and I needed the salt and pepper to stand the P's and Uratama up :p

Uratama
nh7OM5z.png

Right now she is an Ura Yattatchi and she is 14 and she can't get married -_-
I've had her for a while and I kinda want to get rid of her but I've been through 3 generations so I don't want to restart
Anyway, she's pretty much rich because I keep transfering points from my Home Deka King of Games XD

P's
l4leyOO.png

Here is my amazing P's, with a girly banner, but i prefer it over the other one XD
I haven't gotten any of his puzzle pieces because I'm lazy and he usually gets depressed #badtamagotchicarer-oops

Anyway, once I get them all, i'll marry him off either to a Memetchi or an Amakutchi- don't ask me why, I'm weird

Home Deka King of Games
sQJoxna.png

There's nothing to say about my Home Deka, but it has the best game's ever
Anyway, I still don't get the fishing game and it's really hard to catch a fish
I think I have like 7500 Gotchi Points that I still need to transfer to my Uratama, but I'm lazy

I don't know how to end my first post so I will end it with a row of stepping Mimitchi's :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi:

Hayden

Last edited by a moderator:
AY997rP.png

Hi everyone, I AM BACK WITH A NEW UPDATE! And yes, what a random picture of Coffretchi. I would've stabbed her but its against the rules so I'll stab her when I log off- Yay!

Anyway, I'm still running my three same Tama's, which are on my bed, yay, I sleep with them #yolo-imsuchacrazyweirdo

c3uX29i.png

Hurrah! for tiny bad quality photo's!

I gotta find out how to enlarge them but I'm lazy,

so I'll get Coffretchi to do it or I'll stab her, but I'll probably stab her after anyway

Uratama

7lvRZtg.png
yKfIyUm.png
hv7kYOp.png

Anyway, lets get to my UraTama! My Ura Yattatchi is now 15 and still can't marry :( I might as well keep her until she's 45- Yay

In the first photo, she's eating Gyoza or something which I bought from Oyajitchi when he creeps inside her house :eek:

In the second is this weird bath salt tub and we used it and she went in the bath and relaxed in it, I guess - BOOORRRIING

P's

jIgzbKB.png
mT0jW01.png
sgmBOLE.png

Today I got all his Happy Symbols except for the last one :)

First was the Music Sheets and he conducted a band which was pretty awesome XD

Next was the sausage dish and he ate with his mother

And last was the Silk Hat, but I call it a St Patrick's Hat because #yoloswagTamagotchiP's

Home Deka King of Games

3mpClLb.png
hFm2trk.png

Nothing to say about my Home Deka but i played the slot game with characters head...

and I failed, It's like a Memevioletchi or something...

OK, I think that's all to say today and I might consider running my V5.5 Celebrity, but I have school tomorrow, so I might have to even close one down :p

Anyway, Eternal Mametchi Fan wants to say "Rainbow Toilets" and tamatown123 wants to say "huehuehuehuehuehuehue".

OK, thats it for now guys :p

Hayden

idk about u but im feelin 22

Hey everyone, I'm feelin 22. My P's ran out of batteries so I took the batteries out of my Home Deka King of Games and put it in my P's, yay. Anyway, im still feelin 22 and so is Coffretchi yayayayayayayayay

Uratama

e8rRjeQ.png
9J8qKsj.png
0nO9D5U.png
0WMQOaI.png

Anyway, THE MATCHMAKER FINALLY CAME!!! AT THE AGE OF 16 SHE MARRIED AN URA MAMETCHI!!! WOOHOO! btw, its called teenage pregnancy

They had fireworks, and everyone knows what fireworks mean ;) And they had a baby girl who I want it to be an something thats cute and not ugly

P's

hGSsYD8.png
Pd9JpzO.png

Well today, he went to Dream School and learnt how to cut hair. I can do that with my eyes closed whilst belly dancing jk

After that we celebrated went to Doyatchi's party and had free food and didn't give him a present- feil

AND AFTER THAT I GOT MY 4TH PUZZLE PIECE~ WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~

SH238yL.png
eNlo3YW.png
m3UOMKm.png

So I married him off to a Memetchi. I had a choice of Memetchi, Furifuritchi and Kiramotchi.

Furifuritchi is snobby. Kiramotchi would make more teenage pregnancy and Memetchi was good because she is Memetchi or Amakutchi

Anyway, they had a baby girl and Takutotchi put her on a car and she fell off and he left, which I'm guessing he wants me to look after her -bad parenting-

OK, that's it for today and by the way, I might run my V3, V5.5, TamaWalkie, CYOI Entama, V4.5 or V1 if they arrive here soon, but I'm looking forward for my TamaWalkie and V4.5 the most. Anyway, I say anyway too much so I have to find other words besides anyway to put in my log. Now, I will feature random lines that my friends say. I hope you enjoy the best part of my log below B)

PURPLE DOLPHINS

pineapples and baloney pie

Vinny Sucks

U R SO 18EVER

DERP

I'm sorry if you weren't in the amazing list, I hope you enjoy you day and btw, just ask me if you still want classes for belly dancing whilst cutting hair and sipping tea whilst listening to ROAR.

Hayden

i got da eye of da tiger, da fighter...

Taylor-Swift-22.jpg
TEYLUR SWIFET FOREVVVVEEERRR

I'm stil feelin 22, what about u

Guess who's back. COFFRETCHI IS BACK, YAY! and so am i ._. Today was another random day, so scroll down if you want to know what they did on this fine random day. And btw I'm still 22 and I am livin my life as a hipster jk jk jk jk jk and btw, i will not stop saying #swag bcuz its my life, not yours :)

Today's Main Article

tamatown123 says 22

Eternal Mametchi Fan says she cut her hand with a paperclip again

Supahcow090 says something random

Stefan Bauwens say Z

The Ultimate Doomer says "..............."

Amarisje says SWAG

iluvDoyatchihes-sokawaii354652 say Doyatchi and Coffretchi forever - with her fan mail art

Tn2tRZJ.png

Actually, it's my amazing drawing and I'm proud forever

Uratama

yHO0ppn.png
0pnHLED.png

So Ura Yattatchi left her child while she was asleep.

So I guess I have to look after her or she will poop, poop, poop and die from the poop

So I put her on her potty... PROBLEM SOLVED #tamagotchiSurvivedOMG

TWK4F2S.png
RbCTWYI.png

Later on she evolved into the toddler stage.

And then she went to Preschool with a lame backpack

She is livin deh temegutchi life- yay for the random character who looks random

P's

c4XrHGm.png
ghlZVDR.png

More toddlers, yay, more evolutions, yay

GHOSTS DON'T BATH WUT WUT WUT THEY ARE HOLOGRAMS
And she's even afraid of her own race. That's what I call scared lolololol not funny

neGs3bH.png
RER8dnO.png

After a day of more torture care, she grew into a Neotchi/Rat with Rainbow ears-tchi

And she went to the Paint Room and got painted huehuehuehuehuehue

YAY, ANOTHER LOG POST FOR TODAY **DANCES** BTW, VIEW MY PROFILE PAGE, YOU WILL REGRET NOTHING FOREVER!!!

BTW, BYE BYE AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY LOG, AND I LIKE FANMAIL, SO DON'T SEND ME ANY OK OK OK

Hayden

Latest posts

Back