Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

How Do You Store Your Tama Collection?

store tamagotchi collection

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

TamagotchiTime

• tamagotchitime user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 08:55 PM ( #21 )

Mine are in a couple of lunch boxes. I should probably store them a bit better, but this works.

33ort35.jpg

• *Hayden* and Sabrazom like this

*Hayden*

• hayden user photo

Posted 03 December 2013 - 01:31 AM ( #22 )

Mine used to be in a box but now I keep it in one of my mini drawers, but the NIB V6 doesn't fit so I'm trying to get rid of it XD

whisperofaghost

• whisperofaghost user photo

Posted 08 December 2013 - 09:08 PM ( #23 )

i find that a nice purse works well for my collection. i keep my two Angelgotchi's on display, and the rest live in here.

tamagotchipurse_zps03611a2c.jpg

Kiruu

• kiruu user photo

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:35 PM ( #24 )

I keep mine on a shelf unless I'm taking care of it, then it stays on my desk. I'm also planning to keep my Deco Pierces in that pandora box above my Sims 1 games once I get more. Almost every tama except my Tamago and my Familitchi have a lanyard as well, and my v3 is the one with the Tamagotchi lanyard I got when I was younger. I also have a copy of Tamagotchi Corner Shop for the DS, but its on another shelf.

jtwk8i.jpgSorry about the bad quality and picture size, my phones camera is god awful. 

Edited by Kiruu, 10 December 2013 - 09:37 PM.

• oddsandendswithlove likes this

Jhud

• jhud user photo

Posted 14 December 2013 - 08:29 AM ( #25 )

I moved mine into a new place a while ago. They used to be in a makeup bag which was in a big box with rest of tama stuff, but now I keep packages there. Well, mom long time ago bought a jewerly box and I had nothing to use it for, until I realized that it might come in handy finally!

XM4NkaF.jpgHy2JMOi.jpg

1- Battery holder. This keychain pet (named Lily, got her from my friend in the 2nd grade) has an openable back, where I keep the batteries for connections. She has also on the back a bag I made out of fleece where I keep AAA's.

2.-A space for my currently run tamas. The one in a pouch is a P's.

3.- My tama diary. 

4.- Here I keep color versions and leftover tamas that didn't fit.

5.- And that's where tamas are. They are turned on their backs to prevent accidents from scratching their shells and screens while opening the thing. My UraTama already suffered some damage (a scratch, but purely in-plastic one, the shell is alright)

Also, I use that knife to unscrew connections. Yeah.

• oddsandendswithlove likes this

caomi

• caomi user photo

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:15 AM ( #26 )

I keep all my tamagotchi's in a drawer! In the drawer there is a shoe box (for working tamagotchi's) and the broken ones are stored (seperately) in jewelry cases. (that might once have held rings or necklaces) The jewelry cases are like little graves for my broken tamagotchi's/.

• VivLOVEtmgc likes this

music_chick_05

• music-chick-05 user photo

Posted 20 December 2013 - 07:38 PM ( #27 )

I have quite a small collectin as well, and since none of mine are fragile I keep them in a converse shoe box :P (Besides my iD L, which I haven't put away since I got it half a year ago!)

VioletEyes

• violeteyes user photo

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:04 AM ( #28 )

In all honesty, I keep my Tama collection (about 24 Tamas) in two separate things: My TARDIS box (I lined it with soft stuff so they wouldn't scratch) and my coffin-shaped box (also lined with soft fabric). 

I wanted to keep them in something cutesy to match them, but I don't have a lot of cute boxes >w<;

VioletEyes

• violeteyes user photo

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:06 AM ( #29 )

I moved mine into a new place a while ago. They used to be in a makeup bag which was in a big box with rest of tama stuff, but now I keep packages there. Well, mom long time ago bought a jewerly box and I had nothing to use it for, until I realized that it might come in handy finally!

XM4NkaF.jpgHy2JMOi.jpg

1- Battery holder. This keychain pet (named Lily, got her from my friend in the 2nd grade) has an openable back, where I keep the batteries for connections. She has also on the back a bag I made out of fleece where I keep AAA's.

2.-A space for my currently run tamas. The one in a pouch is a P's.

3.- My tama diary. 

4.- Here I keep color versions and leftover tamas that didn't fit.

5.- And that's where tamas are. They are turned on their backs to prevent accidents from scratching their shells and screens while opening the thing. My UraTama already suffered some damage (a scratch, but purely in-plastic one, the shell is alright)

Also, I use that knife to unscrew connections. Yeah.

*squeel* I love your little Tama stand!!!  :wub: 

Pashalin

• pashalin user photo

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:23 PM ( #30 )

I currently keep my collection on a table, 3 shoeboxes and a huge packing box. The boxes hold packaging, and I keep everything else, whether I'm running it or not on a table. I have a shoebox for Japanese tamas, a shoebox for European/American tamas and a shoebox for odd-pets. The packing box has packaging I can't get in shoeboxes (just my Yume Kira Bag as of now).

I'm trying to clear one of the 3 shelves in my room so I can get my Tamagotchis displayed nicely.

Edited by Pashalin, 31 December 2013 - 01:24 PM.

strangeseraph

• strangeseraph user photo

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:22 PM ( #31 )

An old childhood habit, I store my tamas inside cute purses. I should really take a picture of the purses I use. They are cute.

SaitoHitomi

• saitohitomi user photo

Posted 05 January 2014 - 03:59 AM ( #32 )

Well I've recently ordered two more P's (blue and yellow, in transit to me) and I plan on returning them to their box when I'm not playing with them. But pierces I keep in my jewelery box.

lovelitchi_4950

• lovelitchi-4950 user photo

Posted 10 January 2014 - 12:35 AM ( #33 )

I have a box that is under my bed that holds my tamas :)
But it is constantly being pulled out and opened :P

strangeseraph

• strangeseraph user photo

Posted 10 January 2014 - 04:34 AM ( #34 )

The purses. Sorry, I should have added this photo here too as well as in the collection thread. I'm a little slow these days. DSCN0013.jpg

DSCN0014.jpg

As I said in another post, I'm looking at further storage options to keep my tamas from hitting each other. I might make little drawstring baggies or crochet sleeves.

• mametchi♫Tama-go likes this

Midorime

• midorime user photo

Posted 10 January 2014 - 11:51 AM ( #35 )

Mine are in a series of storage bins. I'm so original. XD

KuroiNeko-Chan

• kuroineko-chan user photo

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:01 PM ( #36 )

I keep mine in a plastic bag along with all my Deko Pierces.  I'm thinking of transferring the Deko Pierces to a box soon and getting a second box for the Tamagotchi.

Edited by KuroiNeko-Chan, 11 January 2014 - 04:02 PM.

Bubbles11

• bubbles11 user photo

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:49 PM ( #37 )

I keep mine inside a shoebox sized plastic storage tub, on top of my desk, underneath the pencil boxes that hold my Neopets cards and spare Pokemon cards. I keep a baby Furby on top of those to keep watch of them ;) I don't keep the packaging that I've saved in there though, I keep that in a random drawer somewhere. If my collection gets much bigger though I'm going to have to upgrade to a bigger box. 

C1EE333A-B8B3-4206-B3EE-074A23124627.jpg
AE07ADA5-C8CE-4E19-A73B-BBBCD9B0615A_1.j
What I would love to do is be able to have a shelf dedicated to just Tamagotchi, so I can display them all at once, but I don't think I'll ever get there since my room is so full. :P

Edited by Bubbles11, 11 January 2014 - 04:55 PM.

hamster0804

• hamster0804 user photo

Posted 06 February 2014 - 03:03 AM ( #38 )

I'll keep mine Tama's in a little green basket, but it's a little too small by now for my collection ^_^

Tamagotchi1klein.jpg

Tamagotchi2klein.jpg

Tamagotchi3klein.jpg

Now I can't close it anymore, so I'm looking for a little dresser for my collection.

Edited by hamster0804, 06 February 2014 - 03:05 AM.

Shopgirl998

• shopgirl998 user photo

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:55 AM ( #39 )

I usually keep mine in a blue basket but I'm trying to find another lace to put them. This Topic is actually giving me some ideas on better places to store my tamas. ^_^

evapearce12

• evapearce12 user photo

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:43 AM ( #40 )

I put them back in their package when not in use :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: store, tamagotchi, collection