What kind of Tamagotchi is this?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
really depends on the country..

but the one on the left is a v5 and the right is a v5.5

I find that generally the V5.5 have more of a 'celebrity' and 'hollywood' tone to it. That means a lot of stars, cameras, and the colour red!

whts the differences between v5 and av5.5 for features etc?
I really want to know this as well! I thought the 5.5 came with a key charm?

Also, which one is Familtchi and which is Celebrity??

Thanx all!

The Version 5.5 is apparently better than just the Familitchi because it has different games, different characters, et cetera :) It's basically celebrity-themed, so your family, I presume, is famous?

It's funny, I've never actually had one XD I just did a lot of research and found the instruction manual after I nearly bought one...

I didn't in the end, but it's the one version that I would love to have! Dad bought my Familitchi back home with him from America, that's actually how I got back into Tamagotchi, it was great at first but now I find it quite difficult and slightly... Boring! But you know xD

Familitchi is the v5. More close to the other connections, but 3 characters. You get two games to play with your tamas you are raising. Then when they grow up to marry on the dating channel, you can select which to marry and to whom. Once this occurs, you can have 4 games, one with mom, one with dad. Lets see... TeaCups and TV. Then Putt Golf with Dad and Shoes with Mom.

Celeb is the v5.5. More "royal" or "on the scene" characters, but you still raise 3 characters. Same general as the v5 for raising. the games are AutoGraphs (drawing a blank on actual name...) and Pool Time. I don't remember the other games if there were any, complete blank this second.... I think Lock box is in the Celeb.

Both can have "pure families. Like Memetchi, Kutchipatchi and Mametchi. If they marry a certain pre-selected adult, they can get a pure family. Where one or two eggs will hatch and may even have a pet. (I haven't had a pure family in a long time so... I am limited in that) The Royals of the Celeb also have pre-selected adults that can have the characters have pure families too. Lots of different things occur in the Family/Celeb tamas.

BTW, the pause feature in these are IN the TV/Travel feature. (TV) these will show animations during the time you pause them. It is also an option to change the clock to night time so they still grow. Just don't forget about them being on a switched time from your time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back