Well that sucks, my V2 made me totally reset it.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Claiken

Reaction score
I put the battery in that was taped to its package, which told me it was dead before I had a chance to say "download". so then i thought no big deal, i have a new battery, but that one in and pushed the middle button... it went straight to setting the time and my birthday like on day one.

that really sucked because i hadnt ran it in such a long time I was curious to see what was in the memory!

Awww that's too bad. :C It's annoying how Tamagotchi reset. My Music Star did that after I collected all the awards.

But my Version 2 doesn't have the memory option... :huh: Only the Version 3 and up do; for me, anyway.

that's weird (and pretty annoying x( )

My connexions never resetted on themselves, i guess i'm lucky

I found out the hard way. (one famous to reset memory for mine...) If you place a battery into a connection too many times without playing with it (or getting a save point) It can just plain reset after so many. My celeb/v5.5 did that and wiped out all my data. It took a lot of times, but it happend.( Part of it may have been me testing battery in multiples because I had a large handful... Do that in the chibis/mini or an already reset tama I guess. Lesson learned....)

Yep, lesson learned, ill just use a battery i know is new/works from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back