Mametchi in a Mario spinoff game?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamacass

Reaction score
Hey Tamatalkers!
I've been on MarioWiki for awhile and I figured out that Mametchi stars in a Mario acarde game known as "Mario Kart GP 2"!

Here's a video I found on Youtube to prove it: I have no idea how the person got the game on the wii and also, I dont know how to post videos in a topic. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=bobXr5nRT2s

enjoy! :D

-Tamacass

Yes - it's a great game. I love the things he says, such as "Bee, bop, bip!" and "Baaap!"

It's awesome how Bandai-Namco placed Mametchi in the game, don't you just LOVE his cute little cart? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
They have this game in the arcades here.I CANNOT STAND THE NARRATOR HE'S ALWAYS LIKE MAMETCHI STARTS HIS CAR MAMETCHI IS NOW DRIVING MAMETCHI GETS AN ITEM MAMETCHI MOVES MAMETCHI MOVES AGAIN MAMETCHI MOVES ONCE MORE ASDFGHJKL *ahem* so yeah...

I remember a long time ago I was at Chucky Cheese and played that game. I thought it was "OMFGTHISISTHEBESTTHINGEVER" when I saw Mametchi on there :3

Mametchi looks really cute cool that they added him :) but the dude is like Mametchi blah blah but still great video :D

Last edited by a moderator:
WHAT?! HOW DID I MISS MAMETCHI THOSE 3 TIMES I STOPPED TO STARE AT THAT ARCADE GAME?! I guess I was only paying attention to the fact that Pac-Man was there. And the thingy where you can use your face as the driver. heh. I wish I actually played that game.

Just so everyone knows (And as an update to the topic at hand), Mametchi will not be featured in Mario Kart Arcade GP DX, which will be released outside of Japan in the coming months. Pac-Man is still in (In his Ghostly Adventures redesign), but Blinky, Ms Pac-Man, and Mametchi have been replaced with Bowser Jr and Donchan (From Taiko Drum Master).

I can understand why Blinky and Ms Pac-Man aren't in (At least at this time - Ms Pac-Man is not part of the Ghostly Adventures lineup and Blinky has been redesigned moreso than Pac-Man), but they should have at least kept the character count equal to that of Arcade GP 2. I guess they just didn't want to include Mametchi this time... oh well.

YES! Mametchiii! :DD I was playing with him in Mario Kart Arcade! I had to go home late, I spent a lot of time in check e cheese mall. Do you want this version for the video game console, I want Mario Kart arcade machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back