That's a fake tamagotchi.
Remember, the original TMGCs only have 3 buttons. You can visit the Tamagotchi Warnings forum for information on fakes.
Here's some useful tips;
Some Tamagotchis do not even classify as a fake. Fake Tamagotchis are not real. They are fake if:
- They are called Tamagotchi when they are not actually a Tamagotchi (they should not be called a tamagotchi anyway, as the word is trademarked)
- They copy BanDai's tamagotchi design (on the egg/shell)
- Have simular characters as the real Tamagotchis
- Try to copy BanDai's icons
They are not fake if (and they are not a Tamagotchi, they are a Virtual Pet):
- They do not look like a Tamagotchi
- Not the same concept (ie: Not a creature from a planet)
- No way do they copy the development of a Tamagotchi (ie: If the Virtual Pet is a dog)
Edited by tamatown123, 12 October 2013 - 10:38 AM.