TamaZone's not letting me do anything...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeroPyontchi

Reaction score
I made an account on TamaZone a while back, and logged off shortly after because I got confused. I never really went back until today, and whatever I click it says I don't have premission to view it. Help please!

Edit: It says that "I can acsess it with a form below if available...?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Weird... Tama-Zone must be screwing up. The site was down all day yesterday so maybe that has something to do with it? Or perhaps that is just what happens to inactive accounts, as you said you made the account a while back. Does anything work if you browse the forums as a guest (log out of your account)?

It's back up now.

I haven't been able to access it since this morning. I'm not sure if it was down before that.

You have to make an initial post in the spambot filter topic before it will let you have full access to the forum.

Also, it seems TZ was down due to IF changing TZ's server IP address. It's been fixed now, so it's back up.

Ra,

Last edited by a moderator:
It wasn't working for me yesterday or the day before when i wanted to check something on there o.o But i just tried it and it's working fine. :D Maybe the site crashed or something.

Sakura <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back