Love Poll (y/n)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just a crush?

• yes

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • heck yes

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • no

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • I don't believe in love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Everyone I know is an idiot

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • prefer not to respond

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
same sentiments as you
it is interesting to try with people who are equally uninterested in finding "the one," though

said yes to a friend once and again, and it was fun stuff

*drags on* I still haven't had actual romantic feelings toward anyone, despite this

but if I ever do, I'll tell 'em upfront

flirting is a silly thing

I have had many many crushes in the past.

I had one relationship.

I'm so done with that now and I no longer believe in interpersonal relationships of that kind.

(except my thoughts, emotions, and opinions bounce rapidly back and forth so that's not set in stone)

all or most of the people I know seem to disbelieve in love/don't think they'd ever want to try it/fell in love and neevr wanted to do that again

most are the first I mentioned thar

so, ya

lolIlovehowthesethingshaveabsolutelynothingtodowiththemajorityofthemhavingparentswhoseparated

I don't see myself ever having a crush on anyone (because I'm weird, not because I've been scarred for life or something), so it would be illogical for me to seek out a mate

more like wrong

if you don't like the guy, why ask him out.-.

I want to discover the world by myself until it's time to find someone. ^_^
Time to find someone? When would that be for you? When everything gets boring? (when you have a job, etc. and are all set to live the rest of your life)

Even though i'm only 17, i take relationships really seriously.

Unlike most people i know, i actually like long-term relations, rather than many short, two week relationships.

I've only had one romantic relationship, and that's the one i'm still in today. We stay realistic, by using "if" instead of "when". Because we don't know for sure if we'll stay together.

We talk about our future wishes in careers and school paths.

For us its not just two teenagers goofing around, its two people helping each other out and supporting each other.

This is love to me, i find it important to have someone who believes i'll amount to something.

it's true. people will have good and bad relationships, others don't wish to have one, and others are kind of desperate and ask out everyone they meet.

But hey, you'll find out what kind of person you'll want someday.

Last edited by a moderator:
My opinion is that you mustn't per se seek love. I put my trust in God, and I'm sure He'll find someone for me when the time is right. But maybe I'll never get married too. That's a possibility, but I would like to get married.

Time to find someone? When would that be for you? When everything gets boring? (when you have a job, etc. and are all set to live the rest of your life)
Hm..I guess I don't really know yet. I guess when love just hits me.

"Until"? When? More like if. Sometimes there is never a time to find someone. Unless you're bored and have nothing else to do.
Okay, if.

I'm only thirteen years old, so yeah, I'm a bit too young for relationships. I've had a few crushes in the past, though, but now all my crushes are either band members or fictional characters...

If I fall in love with someone then great, but if I don't then I won't try to. I don't really care when or where it happens. Love isn't under my control and trying to control it wouldn't be likely to have good results. That means that if I fall in love while I'm still "too young" I won't try to repress it, because that wouldn't help anyone.

"Until"? When? More like if. Sometimes there is never a time to find someone. Unless you're bored and have nothing else to do.

Not necessarily always from boredom...when you want friendship in a <3 way. But if you just want to "find someone" for the sake of finding someone, without real friendship, then that is not real love - that is the pinnacle of boredom.

*off topic / personal remarks removed from quote* / ._.
I was with you up until you started bellyaching about" *off topic / personal remarks removed"

this

*pretense that the idea is an entirely foreign concept* Who would go make such decisions? I don't know anyone like that, though I do know of this sort of thing

Lying and hurtful, probably not their intention. More like they weren't sure. And that'd be kind of annoying, I'd imagine :p

I mean, I mess around, but I make sure not to do anything hurtful

I sure as heck don't lie

but das just me

maybe I just take things for what they're worth, and don't cling to love in a way that prevents me from, I don't know, losing friends

(I have only a vague idea of what I just said as I'm kinda out of it today, so feel free to criticize me)

If you <3 someone because you want to, for friendship and stuff, if you actually do like the person, then that's fine. :) But if you "don't care" when or--wait, of course you would care. What if you "automatically" fall in love with a bad person? 8( That's not what love is... e_e You choose someone, when you want to, who you know is a good friend, and you can trust. :) It's important to do care when it happens and where it happens. If they don't care, then...it's not real <3

never been in a full on relationship

i have been in a relationship without myself knowing, because that's how high school works sometimes.

i have been in love before (it's really weird saying that but #doit4thevine) and it can rule your mind more than anything else, but it's in the past now

Not necessarily always from boredom...when you want friendship in a <3 way. But if you just want to "find someone" for the sake of finding someone, without real friendship, then that is not real love - that is the pinnacle of boredom.

* off topic / personal remarks removed from quoted text ._.
I gather that you're talking about break-ups...they're not always that simple; breaking up with someone doesn't mean you were lying when you said you loved them. It just means the person or the relationship has changed and you no longer want to be in that relationship. Love isn't under people's control; it would be great if it was, but it's not. If you've stopped loving someone, you either pretend to love them or you end the relationship. Fake love hurts people more in the end, so the best thing is to end the relationship.

I gather that you're talking about break-ups...they're not always that simple; breaking up with someone doesn't mean you were lying when you said you loved them. It just means the person or the relationship has changed and you no longer want to be in that relationship. Love isn't under people's control; it would be great if it was, but it's not. If you've stopped loving someone, you either pretend to love them or you end the relationship. Fake love hurts people more in the end, so the best thing is to end the relationship.
Yes, love can only really end if one(or both) change, which cause the other person to longer like that person, or of-course one of them was in love with something about the person that was going to change anyway(E.g.:looks), but that's not real love.

Love normally shouldn't really end.

Love is controllable since it starts out slowly. If you let yourself just fall in "love" with a random person you see, that's really your own fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back