!Anarexic!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

how much dose yours weigh?

• 10-15

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51+

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Everulesdaworld

Reaction score
Mine weighs 15g and when ever i get high enough to play games it goes down to 15 by exercising

I think its anarexic

lol :unsure:

99 grams.

i never get it lower then 70 grams.

hahahahaha! my tama is fat!

(like me)

my first Tama was a Pyonchitchiand when she was a teen she was anorexique she didnt want to eat!!! I was woried!! :ph34r: but she got better with the adult age!!! Her child is not the same, he is a boy (young Mimitchi) and he eats well and play alot...

I guess its different for all Tamagochi...

Did you try do gave him more than one meal? So he can gain more weight.

Atom

My Mariutchi only plays after I feed him. He needs comfort food to get his courage up, at least I think so. That, or he just weighs Twelve Pounds and is too afraid of the other Gotchi's to play Bump without bulking up a bit.

It plays if it is at least 3 or 4 pounds over it's base weight.

All the tamas I have had tend to only excersize/play right after a snack when they are young, and after a meal when they are older...I wouldnt worry, I dont think that tamas can be anorexic! :gozarutchi:

mine is 46 lbs! lol i can't seem to get it any lower no matter how much i play games! lol

mine is now an adult and its min is 20g but when it was a onionchi its min was 15 and when it got to 18g it would play so it went back to 15g

my last tama got to 99g so i dont want it to happen again

I'm a bad owner. Mine's 83 lbs. Now its a grown up Kusatchi I don't bother because it cant grow anymore. I will do the same with her kid too. Feed and play until her weight is too low to play. Feed when hungry then play. I do this until grown up stage then give up. I only have them 4 3 days before they go back to Tama planet leaving their kid behind. I work on one Tama a week. One generatin a week. And bla bla bla I'm beginning to sound really boring. Don't listen to me in the future. I just go on and on and on and on and on... <_<

My one tama is 49 yrs. old, and he weighs 32 lbs. My other tama is a Puroperatchi, he weighs 17 lbs.

The old guy will turn 50 yrs. old in a hour or two.

:ph34r: :) :angry:

Thats normal when they do that! Thats when their at the lightest weight they can get too!

They wont exercise more if their at the lowest they can be! Just give them some more food then they will exercise! :ph34r:

The teenagers put on weight wen they evolve even if u don't feed zem... :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back