Fawx's Lovely Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Tama Logging Day 1

Finding my screwdriver made my room a mess, but it was worth it.

I love typing and forum sites, so a Tamagotchi log would be perfect for me.

Allow me to lay down some guidelines and reminders for you, and for me as well:

-I will try to log at least twice a week.

-I will raise my tamagotchis to be oldies. I've never liked breeding and marrying my pets off as much.

-Please do not post on my log.

-I will put effort into my log.

Dang. That was simple. If I think of any more, I will make note of them.

Now, let's move on with my Tamagotchi. I will be raising a V4.5.

Around 3:00 PM, which wasn't long ago, I hatched my very first tama for my log. I'll probably only be using this one the whole way through:

unnamed_zpsa042b568.jpg

unnamed1_zps1ae1530d.jpg

unnamed2_zpsa3ef97ad.jpg

unnamed3_zps4f1bcdc8.jpg

Wow. Finding out how to get these pictures to show up on my log was seriously the most annoying thing ever. I had to refrain from punching my computer screen. :D

Anyway, here you can see my girl Scout being born. I named her off a character from "To Kill a Mockingbird", since I had to think of something. We're reading that book in my English class.

Anyway, that was a very stressful hour and a half, don't judge me. :X I'm going to go eat bread now. Update later.

UPDATE:

With Scout being in her baby stage, it was obvious I would update since she'd evolve later on. Which she did.

bfaefdfdade6b5673c11badb7b7dde0f_zpsfc34248e.jpg

Wow that's a huge picture. I'll learn how to resize later. Anyway, she looks adorable!!! :)

c0c74a0fa66b531c88f102c5910c5d0f_zps49fbcb59.jpg

f71e5977faf90617074e109820de33e1_zpsf41056ee.jpg

Later on, she met her teacher and enrolled in school. I've only had her today. She's literally growing up too fast. :'(

I didn't have time to actually enjoy her today, because it was cloudy and rainy out, I was really tired and sleepy, and I went through the effort of setting my log up. Nothing too eventful today, just the same ritual of raising a Tamagotchi! Not that it isn't fun though. :)

Hopefully I have more time to enjoy her tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
TAMA LOGGING DAY 2

Sorry that I couldn't make my writing more colorful and big! Right now I'm logging from my iPad because I'm at school so the entries like this will be a bit more boring.

Anyway, I just started playing with Scout she was already hungry and a bit unhappy this morning, so I fed her some cereal and played tug-of-war with her during passing period and to be honest, I was enjoying myself. I like tamagotchis. They make you look cool. 8)

I also checked her morning fortune, which was pretty good. Two stars for everything.

I think I'm going to send her to school more often, because I sent her yesterday and she didn't do a very good job.

Update later!

TAMA LOGGING DAY 3

I've decided that with my schedule and such, I won't be making a big and fancy log. Instead, I'll be doing what I'm comfortable with, which is making it short and sweet and occasionally adding photos.

Last night I thought that Scout was done for, because I went to hang out with friends and it lasted late in the night and I knew she didn't have anyone to take care of her. When I got home, my backpack which had her in it was locked in my mom's car, so I wasn't able to see how she was doing until this morning. Fortunately, she didn't die. I took care of her and saved her.

Then today I took her with me while I saw my boyfriend. I'd check on her occasionally and play with her, and he made a few cute comments about her. Later on she evolved into an adult, and not to my surprise the drunken fun-loving partier, Horoyotchi. I was a bit upset at first because of my bad care taking but I've grown on her. My boyfriend asked me, "is she still partying hard?" When he saw me checking on her in the car tonight, because we'd been making jokes about her character all day.

I was happy I brought Scout along with me today, because I was able to teach my boyfriend about tamagotchis. He says it's much more complicated than he thought.

Anyway, I'm glad the tamagotchi gods gave me another chance with Scout, because over these past few days I've warmed up to her. I'll post a picture of her tomorrow if possible.

'Wellp, goodnight everyone!!!

TAMA LOGGING DAY 4

After talking this over with my boyfriend, we thought it'd actually be better that we reset Scout. He said that it isn't fair for my Tamagotchi to live like that and that she'd be in a better place. So, we basically put Scout down. I won't forget her though, since she was kind of my kickstart back into Tamagotchis. She got to meet all of my friends which made them give me pleasant commentary about my Tamagotchi obsession, which made me feel more comfortable with paying attention to one.

Later on, you might hear about my new Tamagotchi. I just don't want to spend too much time focusing on my log because it takes away the fun.

TAMA LOGGING DAY 5

So last night, around 6 o'clock, my tamababy, Sylvi was born. I thought Sylvi was the perfect name, because Sylveon is my favorite Pokemon. While the egg was bopping around I was crossing my fingers and violently praying for a girl, and I got one!!! I was very happy. I've been taking good care of her and have been sending her to school. Yay!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back