Tamagotchi P's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mlvz

Reaction score
Can someone teach me how to play this?mine is a Japanese version and I dun understand, I know the basic stuff, but can someone guide me?

Well, there are no english ones, unfortunately. :( You must have a look on the translation tamatown posted above. ;)

I would like to know what is the actual purpose of this game, and like how should I feed it, how should I maintain it, when should I go to the park, generally the basic guide to the game, thx in advance

TamaTown and Ciara both have given you helpful links...Of course, you need to familiarize yourself with menu placement to fully comprehend the Tama P's. Even if you can't read Japanese, the toy is designed for young children so it's not that difficult. Experiment with it. Select all the options you can. Here's a quick hint to feed your Tama: you must go to the second icon---the one with the cutlery and knife---and select the top option. Then you select the first item you see. Feed your Tama until he shakes his head no.

I'll admit that I had no idea what I was doing either when I first got my Tama P's. All I've had were the older Tamagotchi before I branched out. I can tell you now that the link below is what helped me. Click on every article, try to read all posts...you'll get it in no time! ^_^

https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=16982&st=15&&do=findComment&comment=22075993

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to add to what's already been suggested, I've got a detailed review on my YouTube channel.

P's Review:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Ra,

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back