Bandai UK New Tamagotchi Release!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaTamatchi

Reaction score
A member on Tama - Zone named SarahJane shared this email from Bandai UK:

"Dear Sarah

Thank you for your enquiry.

We are launching a new Tamagotchi on Boxing Day this year alongside a brand new website. Follow our Facebook page for more details nearer the time www.facebook.com/bandaiuk

Kind regards
Bandai UK Ltd"

New Tamagotchi is being released???? OMG!

- TamaTamatchi

Quite possibly the IDLE making its way to the UK. It just got released in Australia, so I wouldn't be surprised if that's what it is.

Ra,

Would it? Because I remember Harrods releasing the iD Le there....

- TamaTamatchi

Quite possibly the IDLE making its way to the UK. It just got released in Australia, so I wouldn't be surprised if that's what it is.

Ra,
Didn't the IDLE already release in the UK, before Australia? They could be selling it again because it didn't sell well.

It's kind of funny how the Tamagotchi is coming to the UK, I wasn't expecting this.

Well, I wouldn't call that a release. It was just one department store selling a handful of them for a short time. I think it might be officially released on a grander scale this time. Of course, I could be completely wrong and it could indeed be a new Tamagotchi. However, I somehow doubt it, as it seems a little too good to be true.

Ra,

As I said on Tama-Zone...

THIS IS SO AMAZING! I'm crying with joy! I know, I'm weird. owo; It BETTER come to the US and Australia! Can't wait can't wait can't wait! **passes out**
But it doesn't make sense to release it AFTER Christmas... Oh well.

The English iD L was already released in the UK. I don't think they're re-releasing it because it says a NEW Tamagotchi, as well as a NEW site! I hope it's like TamaTown.
I doubt it's the English iD L is because it says there will be a new site...I don't think they would have brought that up in the email unless it would be a TamaTown-like thing. :D And the iD L-E wouldn't have TamaTown. :p

A website could be anything, it doesn't have to be TamaTown. It sounds like the ID LE, only this time they'll have a website where you can download the items.

I'm not holding my breath, though. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'm happy for whatever it is that's coming and will be more than happy to buy n ship to those outside of the UK :)

whatever it is I'm just happy that there has been and increase in tama activity outside of japan, I'm very excited to see what this could be!

Oh gosh, I'm not even in the UK, but it seems to me that if they will be releasing a NEW tamagotchi in UK then there might be another worldwide release!??! I think it makes sense because with the Tamagotchi L.I.F.E. thing, there's all the apparel but I think people still want Tamagotchi toys! Who knows!

@ Everyone thinking they're re releasing the iD Le, well I know now for a fact that they're not releasing that Tamagotchi and i'm for sure they're releasing something new. As you can see, I am on the official Bandai UK Facebook page. They already released the iD L there Bandai UK approved. So we should now know for a fact that this is a real new Tamagotchi going to be released.

- TamaTamatchi

I think that we should just wait and see before making too many assumptions (iDLE-related or otherwise). All that we've gotten is a message from Bandai UK indicating a new Tamagotchi release and website, which isn't a whole lot to go on, but definitely better than nothing. Its only when things start getting assumed and when they're not delivered, disappointment occurs.

It's confusing having this thread on both TT and TZ... I don't like duplicating my post, but at the same time there isn't much else to say differently. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish Tamas were still popular in the States because I'd buy them in a heartbeat. But it's all about mobile devices here.

Hopefully we'll get a new release in the States too eventually. I couldn't care less about mobile devices. I have no interest in raising a pet on my phone.

A new release doesn't necessarily mean a new Tama...but still, that along with the "brand new website" is definitely better than nothing. :)

I don't want to look like a paranoid person, but have we ever considered this "mail" might be a fake ?

I mean, this Sarah person looks like a new member on Tama-Zone, and she has only posted twice. There was no screenshots of the email itself, and nothing on the facebook page BandaiUK .

If they were about to release a new Tamagotchi, there should be ads, or announcements right?

And I know some of you already emailed Bandai( like EMF who sent hundreds of mails), and never got any answer. Then she emailed them in the evening, and the day after she gets an answer... ?

I don't know... At first i was happy but the more i think of it ... The more i'm sceptical. What do you think ?

Boxing day? That doesn't sound like a very good idea, you would have thought that it would be released before christmas? So maybe it's not a physical toy but rather a UK Tamagotchi LIFE release?

Well, whatever it is, I'm quite excited. If it's a new toy altogether you think there'd be more advertisement of it, otherwise the product won't do so well, especially after the several year long gap that we've experienced after Tama-GO flopped. Not only that, but new releases are more likely to go to America first, but maybe it's different in this scenario since they're currently in Tama-LIFE's development. It's very possible that they'll be releasing iD, but a new release isn't necessarily entirely ruled out.

@Moussette Theres a response from EMF she got the exact same message as Sarah did, when she emailed for more info on the release. (I think its on page 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back