Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Bandai UK New Tamagotchi Release!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

furbitchi

• furbitchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 09:46 PM ( #601 )

That's pretty amazing they are selling well has the TVC aired yet? I thought they might sell ok being in Europe but that sounds even better well hope it keeps selling well

Tamacass

• tamacass user photo

Posted 29 December 2013 - 09:50 PM ( #602 )

That's pretty amazing they are selling well has the TVC aired yet? I thought they might sell ok being in Europe but that sounds even better well hope it keeps selling well

Nice! That's great spirit, Furbitchi! :)

Hey, does anyone know if the TF will be on shelves in Aussie stores? I'll probably email Bandai UK to check.

I totally cant wait until my TF arrives! It probably will arrive in Jan, just in time for Tama Town to open!

-Tamacass

• tamastar133 likes this

furbitchi

• furbitchi user photo

Posted 29 December 2013 - 11:27 PM ( #603 )

Nice! That's great spirit, Furbitchi! :)
Hey, does anyone know if the TF will be on shelves in Aussie stores? I'll probably email Bandai UK to check.
I totally cant wait until my TF arrives! It probably will arrive in Jan, just in time for Tama Town to open!
-Tamacass

Bandai uk doesn't supply Australia funtastic does as they own bandai au currently

I'd sent a message a while ago and they told me they didn't even know about the TF they only knew about the idl so the TF is likely to come to Au closer to American launch I mean there isn't even a American TVC released yet just a British one so America is most likely going to do their own marketing planning then Australia will get the same thing

Do remember it takes much longer for us to get everything because electronic devices need to have legalisation to be sold and then the toy safety check plus the big fat G printed on every box (even though furby got of scotch free for some reason I haven't even seen any safety measures printed on the toy)

Edited by furbitchi, 29 December 2013 - 11:29 PM.

• Tamacass likes this

Tamacass

• tamacass user photo

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:08 AM ( #604 )

Right. But I don't know if there will be a "Big fat G" on the package. Anywho...

Who cant wait for the new Tama Town? I always used to play on the V4 tama town with my pink V4 (Lost now). This will bring back great memories! :D

I really want my TF to arrive now. Tomorrow is new year's eve and it's a holiday so of course, my TF will arrive next year, in January. -_-

-Tamacass

furbitchi

• furbitchi user photo

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:12 AM ( #605 )

Right. But I don't know if there will be a "Big fat G" on the package. Anywho...
-Tamacass

You know the general G inside a triangle they put it on every electronic toy that counts as a video game device,movie etc
Ever since the v6 they slap on a green g they did with the tamagotchi idl too.
  • *Hayden* and Tamacass like this

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:15 AM ( #606 )

^ Lol, that's true. I wonder why they only do that in some countries. XP

Anyway I wonder if the Australian price will be the same as the US price of $20? Not sure because stuff in Australia usually costs a lot more. In fact when the Music Star was released here it was $40 but I got mine on sale for $30.

Edited by Eternal Mametchi Fan, 30 December 2013 - 12:16 AM.

• furbitchi likes this

furbitchi

• furbitchi user photo

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:58 AM ( #607 )

^ Lol, that's true. I wonder why they only do that in some countries. XP
Anyway I wonder if the Australian price will be the same as the US price of $20? Not sure because stuff in Australia usually costs a lot more. In fact when the Music Star was released here it was $40 but I got mine on sale for $30.

Yeh I remmember that i worry for the price of the TF because of how much the v6 cost I went to get one when I got 20 bucks as a kid and saw they were at 40 it's really quite ridiculous I'm guessing it will be about the same or more as look at the furby in America it's around 60 bucks but in Australia... Well they cost around 80-100 dollars each
  • *Hayden* and Tamacass like this

*Hayden*

• hayden user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:37 AM ( #608 )

My V6 was $10, in Myer and my TamaGo from woolworths was $20, they had figures, but i only bought a Kuchipatchi because they costed me $10 each O_O Anyway, $20 would be a nicer price than $40, Id actually just wait, but I still wanna go on dream town
  • furbitchi likes this

Layolachi

• layolachi user photo

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:10 AM ( #609 )

Has anyone in the Uk actually even seem TF in store? Couldn't find it in my supermarket on Boxing Day... And I've been to toys r us and nothing... Bit rubbish... Kinda don't wanna order online want to actually go into and store and buy it...gonna try and get to smyths today. There is just no hype surrounding this release at all...

Edited by Layolachi, 30 December 2013 - 04:13 AM.

Wesley13j

• wesley13j user photo

Posted 30 December 2013 - 10:42 AM ( #610 )

Has anyone in the Uk actually even seem TF in store? Couldn't find it in my supermarket on Boxing Day... And I've been to toys r us and nothing... Bit rubbish... Kinda don't wanna order online want to actually go into and store and buy it...gonna try and get to smyths today. There is just no hype surrounding this release at all...

I got one of mine in-store at 'The Entertainer' and another in-store at Argos.

You can check the stock in your local Argos:

http://www.argos.co..../TAMAGOTCHI.htm

Anyway, I have unlocked Cake Catch on my Friends! Could the other game be unlocked by getting all the jewels? I was also thinking that you can unlock both games by getting the BFF meter full without having to collect any jewelry lol but I'm probably wrong.

Cake Catch Unlocks at 30 jewellery pieces collected. Flower count unlocks when the BFF bar is 50% full.

Edited by Wesley13j, 30 December 2013 - 10:51 AM.

tamatown123

• tamatown123 user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 30 December 2013 - 10:44 AM ( #611 )

I've been to Toys R Us and I've seen an 'advert' of it, but I didn't see the toy. I'm going to a mall in a sparsely populated city so hopefully it will be there. I also was kind of disappointed it wasn't in my local Toys R Us. :mellow:

I really do not like the price. I think it should be about £15, I'm sorry but I could get an iD-L with that money. Anyway, cheers to Bandai giving us Tamagotchi fans what we hoped for - a new Tamagotchi! Pumped for Dream Town to release. :)

Edited by tamatown123, 30 December 2013 - 10:48 AM.

thetitaniumdrago

• thetitaniumdrago user photo

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:22 AM ( #612 )

thanks for the life cycle TTD! I wanted to know because when I downloaded the instruction manual, it didn't say the life cycle. :(
Anyways, are you going to do a bumping video? Because I would like to know how it does it! ;)
Thanks again!
-Tamacass

Yeah, I'll do a video tomorrow, I would do it today but I can't because I was stuck in traffic for about 4 hours today and I forgot to take my phone for entertainment, but anyway so I just had my 2 TFs and used up all 5 bumps for the day. I have tried setting the time to 11:59pm and waiting for the 5 hearts to come back but they won't. I bet it's probably just some akward time like 11:32. But I'll do a video tomorrow. And it just proves how much fun you can get out of a TF, 4 hours in one go :) oh and I'll also do a video of the secret games when I unlock them (I got 20 Jewleries, and need 30!)

thetitaniumdrago

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:25 AM ( #613 )

Tesco, Asda or Morrison's don't have it yet. But try the entertainer. They are available at selected smyths and toysrus. I think that there will be a wider release in 2014 at other shops.

Pashalin

• pashalin user photo

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:59 AM ( #614 )

I heard off a friend they were in the Toys R Us in Stoke (ノ◕◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧. Don't get angry with me if they aren't though, I've not had a chance to see for myself because my mother is too busy to take me >n<

Edited by Pashalin, 30 December 2013 - 12:02 PM.

thetitaniumdrago

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:33 PM ( #615 )

I heard off a friend they were in the Toys R Us in Stoke (ノ◕◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧. Don't get angry with me if they aren't though, I've not had a chance to see for myself because my mother is too busy to take me >n<

Quite a lot of toysrus do have them, so I wouldn't be suprised I they do

TamaMum

• tamamum user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:58 PM ( #616 )

I was in Wood Green today (London N22) and they are in stock at Argos.

tamagotchirocks

• tamagotchirocks user photo

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:16 PM ( #617 )

Ooh...I heard that Dream Town is coming soon for tamagotchi friends...just like tamatown was for tama-go's....

So looks like Bandai Europe was right when they closed tamatown......they did share new news in the future!

( take a look)

I really want tamagotchi friends but theres other stuff on my wishlist too...xP

• Tamacass likes this

Tamacass

• tamacass user photo

Posted 30 December 2013 - 07:21 PM ( #618 )

So looks like Bandai Europe was right when they closed tamatown......they did share new news in the future!

If you think about it, that's actually true! :D

I still miss the old Tamatown. It's really sad how they had to close it down.

Anyway, :lol:  :lol:  :lol: TOTALLY CANT WAIT UNTIL DREAM TOWN OPENS!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

-Tamacass

Edited by Tamacass, 30 December 2013 - 07:22 PM.

• tamagotchirocks likes this

Jhud

• jhud user photo

Posted 30 December 2013 - 07:24 PM ( #619 )

Hope the Dream Town will have the aspects of both Music City and old Tamatowns. Like, visiting your grandparents and stuff with interactivity of Dream Town.

• tamatown123 and Tamacass like this

Tamacass

• tamacass user photo

Posted 30 December 2013 - 07:28 PM ( #620 )

Hope the Dream Town will have the aspects of both Music City and old Tamatowns. Like, visiting your grandparents and stuff with interactivity of Dream Town.

Yeah. That's what I would like. I used to have so much fun on the V4 Tamatown when I was younger! :D

Hopefully the next webisode is close to coming out tomorrow (New years eve today for me). I love watching them!

-Tamacass