What is the difference between the Entama and the V4?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the entama is the japanese version of the v4

the v4 and entama got almost the same characters, but the way of obtaining them is different

example: on the v4, you get makiko by having a certain amount of skillpoints on the v4 when you got memetchi. on the entama, you need to have a certain amount of skillpoints in 3 days after getting an adult, and you also need a specific job to get it when you have memetchi.

you can also cook on the entama ad can't on the v4

of course, as the entama is the japanese version of the v4, the entama's in japanese. the v4's in english

as far as i know, these are the differences, correct me if i'm wrong

Last edited by a moderator:
There are many other differences too, and in my opinion the version 4 is much better. ;)

Entama has 3 games, while Version 4 has 5 (different from the Entama games).

On the Entama, when you get a job, there is no game. However, on the Version 4, you can play an extra game depending on what job you get.

The Version 4 has a shop where you can buy various food and items. On the Entama, there is no shop, but there is just an old man who will bring you one thing for sale and you can choose whether you want to buy it or not. The Entama has very few items and they aren't that interesting to play with, but on the Version 4, they are very fun.

I'd just like to add, since nobody has mentioned it yet, there are no universal teens in the EnTama. The baby and toddler characters are different as well. Growth times are different as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back