Tamagotchi P's: Tama Hospital?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

White Tama-Go

Reaction score
The strangest thing just happened on my P's! My tama became ill, or so it seemed. Instead of a skull, there was a little ghost looking thing floating above his head. Then an ambulance came and took him to the "Tama Hospital" with the ghost following behind, and then he came out just fine.

I thought he was about to die until he came out of the Hospital with a smile on his face and the happy/success jingle playing.

I've never seen this before, and Google/forum search turned up no relevant results.

If it matters, he's a teen (Maimaitchi) and I've been purposely taking poor care of him in order to get Atchitchi. I've been keeping only his hunger meter full and cleaning up poop/curing sickness but ignoring him otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tamas teen or younger are taken to the hospital if they are treated in time, compared to adults who pack a suitcase and step outside with your Tamatomo flowers saying "I'm sorry". The ID L had something similar in the instruction manual with a picture of the ambulance, so maybe it's the same for the P's?

What you saw is a "ghost". Technically, toddlers and teens can still die of neglect. You caught your character just in time - but instead of taking the medicine, they had to be rushed to the hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back