Operation: Agnes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigdaddy46

Reaction score
Uh...Hello, just one question...

HOW DO I GET THIS DUMB VILLAGER OUT?!

*ahem*

So I restarted my town and I had a perfect path layout for my town...UNTIL A PIG CAME IN AND RUINED MY WHOLE TOWN!*cries*

So I could continue my town because of this stupid pig and I need to know how to get rid of her ;_;

I've hit her with nets, set pitfalls and tried ruining her life and then one day she was like OMG I WANNA MOVE OUT AND I WAS LIKE YAYYYYYY THEN WHEN I SAID SEE YA SHE WAS LIKE OMG WE NEED TO BE BETTER FRIENDS SO I'LL STAY LONGER *tries to calm down* so yeah, if anyone could help me I would be grateful forever ;_;

I am rusty on my Animal Crossings... If I got a character I didn't like. I wouldn't ever talk to them alone and ignore them. If they are talking to others and look mad. I would listen in, in hopes the character I dislike would get mad or be upset... I have a few characters I don't care for. You can probably pit seed around their house too... Usually it was just my WildWorld.

Boy this sounds weird saying how you might rid of a character...

I think that the programming has changed with New Leaf.

There's a forum I visit called Animal Crossing Ahead (AXA):https://axaforums.com/index.php which has a discussion thread called "Methods for Moving": https://axaforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=58491

Just reading through the suggestions - apart from Time Travel - which can muck up flower breeding and grass growth - it seems like you have to talk to your villager just a little - not a lot in order to get them to suggest that they are moving again - this also makes your friendship level with them reduce, I think and means they are more likely to decide to pack boxes rather than stay and try to get to know you better.

I don't know if it will work - I've not tested it myself - just suggesting what I read on that forum - but if you hate her that much, anything is worth a try, right? ;)

Edit: the Game FAQs site suggests that to annoy villagers and reduce friendship levels:

1) Push them around for five seconds (or until they get angry).
2) Hit them three times with the Toy Hammer.
3) Accept their request, then fail or refuse to fulfill it.
4) Give them garbage as a present on their birthday.
5) When they ask for perfect fruit, give them rotten fruit instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back