Do any of you name your Tama-Gos?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a tama-go but I have not touched the thing in forever. What set me off of it is the fact that you can't name your tamagotchis on the tama-go. Do any of you name yours? What are your opinions on naming your tamagotchis?

Well you can't name the vintages and colors either so I don't really mind. owo; I only name my Tama-Gos if I'm logging / group hatching about them.

If a Tama doesn't have the option to name it built in I usually don't name them. My connections have names but my TamaGos do not. I'm not sure if naming the P's is an option because I don't read Japanese so my P's is also nameless.

Yea I love to name my tamas as well so I was disappointed when I got my tamago as well as my first color tama but I sort of got over it as I just started calling them by their actual character names (like mametchi)

It was easier for me to call them by their character names when I started to watch any of the anime or the web series "let's go tamagotchi" or whatever it's called because then I thought about them as a character with a personality instead of just a cute little blob of pixels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back