Should I tell them?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peanut05

Reaction score
My parents have never really hid the fact that they don't like Tamas, in fact, they've pretty much gone out of their easy to say that they're a waste of time.

I've been off Tamas for a while, but have recently started playing with them again. I'm really unsure whether I should tell my parents, and have them get mad at me for being 'childish', or not tell them, and have them freak out when they eventually do fine out (my parents know stuff. It's hard to keep secrets around here).

Should I tell them, or keep my Tamas hidden in the shadows?

I would just play with it like it's no big deal. Act casual. Don't tell them but don't hide it. If they ask you about it, just act casual.

My parent's hate Tamas either. But for me if you want to hide it I respect that but what's better is to tell them that you LOVE Tamas. I have had the same situation before and after telling them I eventually got an iD L for saving money. I guess they'll understand. ;)

You could try explaining, like i have, (which worked), that there are many other adults/people with marriges and families in real life, etc who still collect and use tamas.

basically ithink youre fine as long as they dont consume your whole life... just make sure they know its secondary to important things like school and work.

my mom knows but its still basically a bedroom thing for me, has been since i started reusing them when they werent "the cool thing" anymore...

if you paid it yourself, it doesn't matter what your parents think. i mean, (for example) there are grown men collect model-railroad. why should that be less childish than collecting tamagotchis?

you're a free human being and can do what ever you want to do.

Act normal, but try to keep it out of their sight most of the time, just in case they give you dirty looks or tell you to stop playing or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back