If you had designed this pet...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Claiken

Reaction score
... what would you have done differently?

I thought this could be a fun sort of little photo/discussion area where we could say what we would change about existing pets!

For example, just because i thought of it first. if i had designed my thinkway toys mermaid:

I would have made the silver part of the background have a slightly blueish colour instead.... since it is supposed to be in water.

How about yours? What are some mods that you wish the creators had done, that you cant really do yourself?

i should state, that it can be any pet. doenst have to be this one. just any pet that you have that you would change something about.

There needs to be a pet with a velociraptor already, or various other dinos besides a rex. Or a bird themed one that's not just a duck or a chicken. Tamagochan got that idea right, but it takes a long time to evolve....

A pet that's a monster. You train it, care for it, feed it human victims and occasionally let it loose to terrorize the populace. The object would be to make it the most powerful monster you can. The closest we have to something like that is the Star Wars Rancor Giga Pet.

When the movie Flubber came out I had the idea of making a Webo (or was it Rebo?) pet... she could play with flubber as the game, the professor could feed her files... and a bad ending could be when the guys break in and get her, and she ends up shutting down. it could be 2 generations like the Nano Baby and you could raise her daughter too (i forget that name altogether, but the red robot).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back