Shiny Hunting in X and Y

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosaria

Reaction score
Here's a thread where we can discuss shiny pokémon in X and Y. You can talk about methods to get shinies, or shinies you have.

I'm currently trying to get a shiny Goomy using the Masuda Method. Almost have 600 eggs hatched.

I find breeding boring I hatched 5 Eveees and I swear it took forever. I know there are ways to make it faster like Flame Body and the Hatch O-power (which I don't have), but I just find the experience tedious.

Last edited by a moderator:
I try breeding eevees now, I hatched about 200 eggs and I use Larvesta to make them hatch faster. No sign of a shiny Eevee yet. ;<

i shiny fished, and used the pokeradar

in total, i have caught 7 shinies in 5 days or so: horsea (now seadra), skiddo, phantump, skorupi, pancham, croagunk (jusst jumped out of the grass at chain 1 when i was looking for roselia!) and roselia

I was lucky enough to hatch a shiny Spheal after only about 20ish eggs using the Masuda method (male Japanese Inkay + female American Spheal.) I was hoping for a hidden ability, but I don't even care, it's PURPLE!!

I got 2 shinys from chain fishing. Trying to get shiny eevee using Masada methoed. Taking forever to find a shiny relcath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back