Halloween Group Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
This is the topic for the Halloween group hatch, which was arranged here and started by Tamacass.

I hatched my Angelgotchi at 7:00pm and I'll post about it soon!

Have fun everyone. :)

9dqXbH8.png
Happy Halloween everyone! I'll be hatching my V5.5 Celebrity with the Purple with Crowns Design.

My posts will be short because I don't have a lot of time and I have homework to do and all that. Anyhow, let's get on with logging!

4rj0BqJ.png
cux0BnF.png
U1CQAso.png

So three eggs appeared and they hatched into three babies. I named the family Froyo. After an hour of care I got Tororotchi, Ahirukutchi and Sakuramotchi. These are some really cute characters!

r0WjxmA.png
8ViZ3Mv.png
EPEgPem.png
HlXZ87s.png

If you were wondering, I fed them one of every food I had because I can and I want to because I am Hayden

Anyway, I have nothing to say, but once again, Happy Halloween and I hope you will have or had fun Trick or Treating or doing whatever you did. If you are reading this, please join the Halloween Hatch! The more the better!

Hayden

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, so my Angelgotchi is the Marutchi Angel.

in9890.jpg

He is aged 1, he has 17 Angel power, and 3 training point thingies.

Kay, sorry for being boring, but see you next post!

ok so this morning @ 12:00 am adzacly I started up my ORANGE TMGC+C, my little Marotchi was still with me baha, and since she couldn't get married im keeping her for the day! then after shes able to get married we will see what little one we will have <3 p.s- I love the pumpkins that show up ^.^

I will hatch my Giga Pets Salem the cat a bit later and post about it with pictures! ;)

i won't be able to post pictures, BECAUSE IDK HOW TO

i'm dumb, k?

i can't wait, 2 more hours left :D

zy9g86.png

I've decided to run my V3 today, due to my Tamagotchi Angel running out of batteries at the very last minute.

Yup, every V3 reminds me of my lovely blue one I lost when I was 10. Long story dude, long story.

Anyways, Happy Halloween everyone! I'll be looking forward to see how much candy everyone gets! This is just an intro post; I'll be posting the full story later. Thanks for tuning in!

~tamatown123

P.S:

Don't go to sleep tonight. I'll be waiting in your room to haunt you.
;)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

I was a bit late hatching today so doubt a lot is gonna happen (its been a really horrible stressful day)

So today at 4:50pm :/ reset and I hatched a girl on my tama P's and as its halloween Im gonna call her Haunter (I know its not girly :p )

Theres a cute skull in her living room :D

no pictures as Im feeling lazy maybe I will post some tomorrow.

Im off on the hunt for downloads for the P's hopefully theres some halloween themed ones.

i was 30 minutes late cuz dinner,

my angel hacthed and i'm trying to get the secret character that comes from the worst care adult, so....BAD CARE FOR MY ANGEL XD

My little baby :3. I named her Zedd after the band Zedd, I don't know but I like the name for some reason. Doesn't seem like a girls name, but lets just pretend it is :D . For now this is all I can post since I am busy with other stuff, but Happy Halloween everyone! ^_^

- TamaTamatchi

Hey everyone!

I got my pink ID L married (It was the only one with the Tamatomo stamps and prince Mametchi on it :( ) and it came out as a girl!

I named her Ghoul. >:3 The girl name for ghost. She hasn't evolved yet!

Here she is...

And there we are, with little Ghoul's birth!

-Tamacass

I forgot to take my Salem the cat with me! ;<

I will post about my P's then ehh, sorry everybody. :(

Yesterday I finally got to use my new Dream Coffret pirece which I got from Oddsandendswithlove. ;)

tumblr_mvk3l21I811soif0yo1_500.jpg

So I plugged it in and started a new generation. ^^

tumblr_mvl9agVOLX1soif0yo1_500.jpg

Finally a boy! I used to get only girls on my P's for some reason. ;/

After an hour he evolved!

tumblr_mvl9agVOLX1soif0yo2_500.jpg

Cutie. ;3

As you can see, Marutchi Angel evolved into Tamatchi Angel!

7kLQ8RX.jpg

At the moment his age is 3, his Angel Power is 25, and his training is still 3.

2nbdj48.png
ojmoeq.jpg
2s7ctvd.png

Hi!

Sorry for not updating. The above pictures show you the training difference and my Tamagotchi playing a game. I named it Kimu, the pronunciation of 'Kim' in Japanese. So, my training bar used to be one, and it went up to 3. My character is, right now, a Mimitchi. Wow, it grew up so fast! Just like the generation these days.

I decided to feed it a snack and randomly set the time to 10:00PM to let it sleep.

~tamatown123

my angel evolved into the bad care teen!

as i can't make pictures my own, i found this picture on the internet! sorry that it's so big!

100_1169.jpg

My Mitsumarutchi evolved today and became a Cosmotchi! Just the character I wanted it to evolve into! :3

Now I can try to get a Mametchi. <3 I already had a Knightchi, so now I have to keep its personality on Intelligence and take perfect care of it. ^^

Today he went to the spooky house for the first time in his life. I don’t think he liked it very much. ;P

tumblr_mvmzsmTxDb1soif0yo1_250.jpg
tumblr_mvmzsmTxDb1soif0yo2_250.jpg

tumblr_mvmzsmTxDb1soif0yo3_250.jpg
tumblr_mvmzsmTxDb1soif0yo4_250.jpg

tumblr_mvmzsmTxDb1soif0yo5_250.jpg
tumblr_mvmzsmTxDb1soif0yo6_250.jpg

tumblr_mvmzsmTxDb1soif0yo7_250.jpg
tumblr_mvmzsmTxDb1soif0yo10_250.jpg

tumblr_mvmzsmTxDb1soif0yo8_250.jpg
tumblr_mvmzsmTxDb1soif0yo9_250.jpg

Sorry for not posting for 2 - 3 days, have been busy. But not anymore! :) Anyways, I have a cute little baby photo of her eating sushi. Isnt she just cute? A couple of hours ago, Zedd evolved into a cute Hitodetchi. I love her because I always get Kuribotchi on my V4.5s, so this is a little change. :D

Isnt she the cutest thing ever? Awhile after she became a toddler, the mail came in and she was old enough and ready to go to school. I was so excited and we went to the preschool and met the teacher. She even gave Zedd her own backpack! Happy day for Zedd! ^__^

- TamaTamatchi

i still got oyaji-tenshi, i don't even want him anymore and nothing happened today, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back