Speculations for the new Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Here is where you can post your own hopes, thoughts, and ideas on what features and characters the new Tamagotchi might have! :) (remember this thread is just for your own ideas whereas the other topic is for discussing news, rumors, and other true info).

My speculation:

The Tamagotchi will be a completely new kind (not just a Japanese Tamagotchi like the P's translated into English) with a particular name that doesn't have "Version". For example, it won't be called "Version 8" or anything like that. It will be in a new shape... I'm thinking it will be the same size as the Tama-Go but not the same thickness, if you know what I mean. It will be like, a Tama-Go flattened to the thickness of a Connection. The screen will be slightly bigger, and the buttons will be about the same size as the Tama-Go buttons but rubber instead of plastic. It will come in lots of cool shell designs like the Connections instead of just plain colors like the Tama-Go and iD L, etc. It will have a black and white screen, and no faceplates or attachable figures / pierces.

I haven't really thought about the features yet but there will still be changeable room themes and clothes, and the items will be very interactive like the ones on the V3, V4, and V6 instead of basically doing the same mediocre stuff with each character like the items on the V5, Tama-Go, and iD L. I have thought of potential characters that will be on the version:

• Mametchi
  • Kuchipatchi
  • Gozarutchi
  • Kuromametchi
  • Kikitchi
  • Necktietchi
  • Spacytchi
  • Nemutchi
  • Dorotchi
  • Togetchi
  • Hinotamatchi
  • Akaspetchi
  • Pipospetchi
  • Debatchi
  • Dreamitchi
  • Memetchi
  • Violetchi
  • Lovelitchi
  • Melodytchi
  • Makiko
  • Uwasatchi
  • Mimitchi
  • Chamametchi
  • Ringotchi
  • Imotchi
  • Dazzilitchi
  • Ichigotchi
  • Ichigotchi
  • Maidtchi
  • Miss Perfect
Now, post your expectations for the new Tamagotchi! ^_^

English iD L as a proper release with advertising and cute displays. I really hope that isn't it but I'm petty sure thats all it'll be...

I'm guessing it's going to be just a translated version of something already out in Japan. Whatever it is, I hope it sells well enough to make it stateside as well as open up the possibility for more English language Tamas in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back